Groups

Banned

39 Comments

erm

no? loool

if im washing in the bathroom im normally naked so neither problem happens haha

Why are you wearing a jumper on your face?:?

bykergrove;8249137

even when you're just going to sleep? :?

I just wear my boxers to bed...so no sleeves and no socks once again lol

Banned

I always mop the kitchen floor and then forget.

Socks end up wet :x

numptyj;8249127

ermno? looolif im washing in the bathroom im normally naked so neither … ermno? looolif im washing in the bathroom im normally naked so neither problem happens haha

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z77/demaine_d/Emoticon/vomit.gif

bykergrove;8249164

lol i go to the bathroom then once i get in my room i'll "de-robe" its … lol i go to the bathroom then once i get in my room i'll "de-robe" its too cold to walk around half naked man!

haha, you're a wimp

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5825/ot4.gif

I de robe first haha then sort myself out in the bathroom then into bed lol

Banned

bykergrove;8249173

lol! you can see dry footprints everywhere! i wear slippers around the … lol! you can see dry footprints everywhere! i wear slippers around the house but not when i go into the bathroom.. i should probably start! :lol:

I only wear slippers in the kitchen when I realise the floor is cold when my feet are naked :roll:

angelfairee;8249179

you didn't say that at the weekend...

lol wut?

Tell you what's worse. You're in a bathroom, you have a good wash and then dry your face on a towel, only too pull back from the towel and see that someone clearly didn't wash their hands properly after pushing out a mud monkey very recently :x

Banned

robtallica;8249199

Tell you what's worse. You're in a bathroom, you have a good wash and … Tell you what's worse. You're in a bathroom, you have a good wash and then dry your face on a towel, only too pull back from the towel and see that someone clearly didn't wash their hands properly after pushing out a mud monkey very recently :x

I thought you lived next door to a castle :?

bykergrove;8249201

do you share your house? do they do it too?

erm, I live with my dad and sis, my sis wears clothes to bed etc but my dad is like me haha but I think he does what you do, sorts himself out (no homo) and then de robes lol

Sit down when you have a wee, then the floor will be dry.
    Ask your mummy to get you one of them aiming things for your potty.

bykergrove;8249177

lol wut?

It's the bane of my life.

The hidden costs of having such a mammoth pork sword.

de robe, haha, arise king bykergrove

I'm always in the nuddy

but I still manage to get my bits wet

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PHHZqwGynuI/SxRWJ68XbLI/AAAAAAAAAag/xsPKwfrOv50/s320/13035_1220356759428_1544212641_30807832_8158733_n.jpg

numptyj;8249189

you didn't say that at the weekend...lol wut?

I'm going to maintain a dignified silence.

Banned

bykergrove;8249223

lolllll feet are naked! that's cute!

I am cute.

I now own a camera be prepared for lots of snaps of my naked

feet

angelfairee;8249233

I'm going to maintain a dignified silence.

I am too, but for a totally different reason :-D

bykergrove;8249242

is there room at the inn? :santa:

always, just call me mary :-D (not hairy)

michelleleemoo;8249220

de robe, haha, arise king bykergrove I'm always in the nuddybut I still … de robe, haha, arise king bykergrove I'm always in the nuddybut I still manage to get my bits wet

pics

thx

michelleleemoo;8249252

always, just call me mary :-D (not hairy)

Not what I've heard...

[COLOR="Red"]I always sleep naked as I sleep with my GF (who could be a super model) and she sleeps naked aswell.[/COLOR]

numptyj;8249260

pics thx

you never know, one day you may get a suprise in your box, I know I do occasionally :whistling:

angelfairee;8249268

Not what I've heard...

uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh no hair for me, just ask ..........................

............... aaaah nearly, like you could ask anyone on here to clarify :roll::p

::

The JFK;8249280

[COLOR="Red"]I always sleep naked as I sleep with my GF (who could be a … [COLOR="Red"]I always sleep naked as I sleep with my GF (who could be a super model) and she sleeps naked aswell.[/COLOR]

aahhh my son also slept in the buff when he was 8. now he is 11 he sleeps with pj bottoms. Get your mum to take u to The Gap as they have lovely pj's:thumbsup:

my son also called his teddy his girlfriend - aahhh innocence

ah sugarlumps look at the time, got to go to bed up at 5 grrrrrrrrrr

night peepsicles

michelleleemoo;8249313

ah sugarlumps look at the time, got to go to bed up at 5 grrrrrrrrrrnight … ah sugarlumps look at the time, got to go to bed up at 5 grrrrrrrrrrnight peepsicles

night MM - bet ur really away for naughties :whistling:

can u hang on for two mins as need to send u a quick URGENT pm

bossyboots;8249321

night MM - bet ur really away for naughties :whistling:can u hang on for … night MM - bet ur really away for naughties :whistling:can u hang on for two mins as need to send u a quick URGENT pm

AWAY for naughties? who says I wern't multitasking eh :whistling:

come on woman, sheeesh, I can get my knickers off faster, although to be fair so can most men, now urry up

try wheels

Banned

raptorcigs;8249339

try wheels

Hi Rappy,

I need to get in touch with you very soon.

You made me laugh so much the other day :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;8249336

come on woman, sheeesh, I can get my knickers off faster, although to be … come on woman, sheeesh, I can get my knickers off faster, although to be fair so can most men, now urry up

sent :thumbsup:

u will laugh!!!!

bossyboots;8249305

::aahhh my son also slept in the buff when he was 8. now he is 11 he … ::aahhh my son also slept in the buff when he was 8. now he is 11 he sleeps with pj bottoms. Get your mum to take u to The Gap as they have lovely pj's:thumbsup:my son also called his teddy his girlfriend - aahhh innocence

[COLOR="Red"]There is nothing funny or witty about your post.

There's no need to be hateful towards me just because I've been successful and made something out of my life.[/COLOR]

bossyboots;8249349

sent :thumbsup:u will laugh!!!!

yr a ninny, now bog off I needs my beautiful sleep

The JFK;8249354

[COLOR="Red"]There is nothing funny or witty about your post.There's no … [COLOR="Red"]There is nothing funny or witty about your post.There's no need to be hateful towards me just because I've been successful and made something out of my life.[/COLOR]

ah put a sock in it :-D goodnight

The JFK;8249354

[COLOR="Red"]There is nothing funny or witty about your post.There's no … [COLOR="Red"]There is nothing funny or witty about your post.There's no need to be hateful towards me just because I've been successful and made something out of my life.[/COLOR]

ooohhh sorry it bothered you - did it strike a chord - hurt a nerve- ur really a BG1 wannabe:thumbsup: but canny see that happen:)

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/The_JFK/JFKMoney094-1.jpg

JFK sorry to be the one to tell you this but is no longer Jan 2009 - its March 2010

mega cringe

try again

bossyboots;8249401

JFK sorry to be the one to tell you this but is no longer Jan 2009 - its … JFK sorry to be the one to tell you this but is no longer Jan 2009 - its March 2010mega cringetry again

[COLOR="Red"]I'm aware of the date.

That was my lose change before I became a pro footballer.

Now that's just chump change. If I dropped that amount of money I probably wouldn't bother to pick it up as it wouldn't be worth the effort.

BRB.......checking my bank account.

Back.....It's got over £1Mill in it. [/COLOR]

The JFK;8249422

[COLOR="Red"]I'm aware of the date.That was my lose change before I … [COLOR="Red"]I'm aware of the date.That was my lose change before I became a pro footballer.Now that's just chump change. If I dropped that amount of money I probably wouldn't bother to pick it up as it wouldn't be worth the effort.BRB.......checking my bank account.Back.....It's got over £1Mill in it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]at least when BG1 posts up a thread he joins in with the banter - but you - well you are a cheap wannabe of him and major fail :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

when you walk into the bathroom with sock on and they get wet! then you … when you walk into the bathroom with sock on and they get wet! then you wash your face and water runs down your sleeves!

This happens to me every day! So sympathize with you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944522
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions