Groups
  1. Misc
33 Comments

oh em gees blud why you got

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1637/beefporterhouse.jpg

with me

Banned

shut up..

your all idiots anyway, and i say vote the BNP if you don't like the OP.

The end!

(Good enough start?)

mod

does every thread in misc turn into an argument?

Yes; end of discussion (sadly)

PS vibeone, good job I know where you are coming from before it gets reported

Banned

powerful mod unlock brah!

bedtime campers... be good.

mod

bykergrove;8268510

I sent andy a new jumper in the post. like catnip for hamsters … I sent andy a new jumper in the post. like catnip for hamsters apparently:lol:

It had a pic of Bono on it

http://www.global-changes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Internet_argument.jpg

CLIQUE...

BS.... ters... this ***** is full of them

I am amased at some of the crap I see

UNREAL often HEARTLESS,... Careless frequently..... EGOTISTIC......

HUKD'ers...... you do make me laugh. and you do make me cry.

You are the biggest dump of failed personality I have ever met.

but then you all love each other

but then you hate each other

but then you complain about all

liars

feeling cute at others expence

you love it

Sick

cool cos i can put a pic in quick

in before the richards

jonb2412;8268539

CLIQUE...BS.... ters... this ***** is full of themI am amased at some of … CLIQUE...BS.... ters... this ***** is full of themI am amased at some of the crap I seeUNREAL often HEARTLESS,... Careless frequently..... EGOTISTIC...... HUKD'ers...... you do make me laugh. and you do make me cry.You are the biggest dump of failed personality I have ever met.but then you all love each otherbut then you hate each otherbut then you complain about allliarsfeeling cute at others expenceyou love itSick

What? :? Is this supposed to be a poem?

PS: Numerous spelling mistakes

Well I guess if you started a thread titled

[SIZE=4]"I love kittens, could people say what their favorite Kitten story is etc (no arguing please)"[/SIZE]

Then you would on the whole not get an argument. If at the same time you reported any troll then you should be all good (as they say across the pond).

However..

If you started a thread titled

[SIZE=4]"I love torturing kittens, could people say what their favorite Kitten torture story is etc (no arguing please)"[/SIZE]

Then...

jonb2412;8268539

CLIQUE...BS.... ters... this ***** is full of themI am amased at some of … CLIQUE...BS.... ters... this ***** is full of themI am amased at some of the crap I seeUNREAL often HEARTLESS,... Careless frequently..... EGOTISTIC...... HUKD'ers...... you do make me laugh. and you do make me cry.You are the biggest dump of failed personality I have ever met.but then you all love each otherbut then you hate each otherbut then you complain about allliarsfeeling cute at others expenceyou love itSick

wtf??? Strangest post I've seen in a while (doesn't make much sense either...)

Banned

jonb2412;8268539

DanJackson you are not:thumbsup:

jonb2412;8268539

but then you all love each other

but then you hate each other

Don't you mean 'we'??
:giggle:

Byker - as you well know most threads in misc do not turn into arguments!!
Are you trying to start one?? hehehe.

oh dear... sorry all... under the influence off a staff night out at the time... my my wasn't I in a bad mood !! :oops:

Banned

Most forums which have discussions on any subject end up the same. I'm a member of loads, some are for IT professionals where you think it would be more civil but one-up-man-ship is alive and well there.

In fact that's all any discussion is really on here (or anywhere), a series of back and forths between two disagreeing parties trying to one-up on the previous point made by the other. Often the original point gets lost as you're so far gone analysing and picking apart each others points/analogies and coming up with analogies to counter analogies to counter analogies and so on...

master_chief;8269989

Most forums which have discussions on any subject end up the same. I'm a … Most forums which have discussions on any subject end up the same. I'm a member of loads, some are for IT professionals where you think it would be more civil but one-up-man-ship is alive and well there.In fact that's all any discussion is really on here (or anywhere), a series of back and forths between two disagreeing parties trying to one-up on the previous point made by the other. Often the original point gets lost as you're so far gone analysing and picking apart each others points/analogies and coming up with analogies to counter analogies to counter analogies and so on...

your point is wrong

care to duel sir?

Banned

numptyj;8270025

your point is wrongcare to duel sir?:p

I would but your post contains so many inaccuracies that I fear it would be a whitewash!

Banned

Why be hating breddas on the forum?
Show some respec, act with decorum

Fatties in the misc, spittin out lies
Sittin' back arguing and eatin pies

Fools be shoutin, typing in caps
Spewing out all manner of cr.ps

Misc be full of racists and proles
Too much time, livin on the dole

Haters get out, we be runnin misc now
Had enough of your whining, you jobless fat cow

Bee Gee, Vee Bee and Numpty J
Runnin da misc now with me, DJ

DanJackson;8278073

Why be hating breddas on the forum?Show some respec, act with … Why be hating breddas on the forum?Show some respec, act with decorumFatties in the misc, spittin out liesSittin' back arguing and eatin piesFools be shoutin, typing in capsSpewing out all manner of cr.psMisc be full of racists and prolesToo much time, livin on the doleHaters get out, we be runnin misc nowHad enough of your whining, you jobless fat cowBee Gee, Vee Bee and Numpty JRunnin da misc now with me, DJ

LMAO!
:w00t:

Banned

DanJackson;8278073

Why be hating breddas on the forum?Show some respec, act with … Why be hating breddas on the forum?Show some respec, act with decorumFatties in the misc, spittin out liesSittin' back arguing and eatin piesFools be shoutin, typing in capsSpewing out all manner of cr.psMisc be full of racists and prolesToo much time, livin on the doleHaters get out, we be runnin misc nowHad enough of your whining, you jobless fat cowBee Gee, Vee Bee and Numpty JRunnin da misc now with me, DJ

By far the very best of the best so far. One line specifically rings true.

I'm adding it to the memorial thread.

jonb2412;8269780

oh dear... sorry all... under the influence off a staff night out at the … oh dear... sorry all... under the influence off a staff night out at the time... my my wasn't I in a bad mood !! :oops:

You certainly were sir!!:roll:
Nice apology.:-D

bykergrove;8278039

lol that night there were lots of arguments so i made this thread to post … lol that night there were lots of arguments so i made this thread to post funny pics in instead but then i got distracted by lifehacker :lol:

Lots??? Lifehacker sounds a worry.

DanJackson;8278073

This is the hate-free version?:w00t:

Qyker I see kittens but I don't see any PURPLE kittens.

:-(

the porter;8279356

the mobile phones threads in the misc theirs never any bother but maybe … the mobile phones threads in the misc theirs never any bother but maybe because theirs not many sorry i meant women in them

if that was true you would delete the word from your post, I really dislike people who use that word to refer to women :x

bykergrove;8279418

I'll just add this thread to the list....... :lol:

oooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppsssssssssssssssss

have this

http://www.petpress.com/wp-content/uploads/image/2007/07/cute-hamster.jpg

and this

http://www.fti.asn.au/blogs/production-support-report/dog-cute-baby.jpg

the porter;8279495

lol you know what i meant the biggest causes of bother throuout the ages … lol you know what i meant the biggest causes of bother throuout the ages women and religion in that order ;-) i meant bitchyness not in the way you thought i meant ill stop diggin

you should

http://www.theborg.info/Stop%20Digging.jpg

bykergrove;8279418

I'll just add this thread to the list....... :lol:

Is that a purple kitten?

YOU LOVE ME!

helloooooo

aah96;8279552

helloooooo

hello- how ru?

Banned

sedd33;8279569

hello- how ru?

....and those threads that don't turn into arguments turn into silly chat threads.

DanJackson;8279590

....and those threads that don't turn into arguments turn into silly chat … ....and those threads that don't turn into arguments turn into silly chat threads.

gees i was only being friendly

Just what I was thinking - have no idea what's going on - wouldn't like to upset anyone on here that's for sure. Seen people jump down folks throats for silly things and I only joined :?

sedd33;8279569

hello- how ru?

im fine thanks and you?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993258
    2. spam regarding paypal11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769649
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522898

See more discussions