Groups

Banned

18 Comments

Banned

Depends how much I wanted to get them into the bedroom.

I don't remember talking the last time I did the business

Just go for someone like Rachel Riley

My goodness Byker, life is full of dilemmas for you!:w00t:

Past ones I recall ( sorry - once a teacher ....)
    Hot in bed but homely.
    Thick but pretty
    Kills dogs but loves me
    Good for career but older

I give this one a max of 5 dates before you either strangle her or move on.:roll:
    Of course, it's only icing on the fruit cake of real life. :-D

Banned

bykergrove;8282662

lol exactly. i think copious amounts of the fire water might make … lol exactly. i think copious amounts of the fire water might make conversation more exciting! :lol:

Get in!

Banned

Just off to bed now to talk about what I read in the times today :lazy:

Super hot all the way !!

If you ever actually find a girl you like everything about I think I will die of shock.

I choose brains over looks, probably I'm a brains over looks person.

Pity everyone my age is after looks.

chesso;8282664

My goodness Byker, life is full of dilemmas for you!:w00t:Past ones I … My goodness Byker, life is full of dilemmas for you!:w00t:Past ones I recall ( sorry - once a teacher ....)Hot in bed but homely.Thick but prettyKills dogs but loves meGood for career but olderI give this one a max of 5 dates before you either strangle her or move on.:roll:Of course, it's only icing on the fruit cake of real life. :-D

:giggle:

Byker, you manage to converse with most of us on here with no trouble, some even keep your attention for longer than you would possibly have a full on conversation in the real world, so for 'insert preferred deity here' sake give her a blinking chance. Oh and how funny would your threads be after real life meets with some of us, can imagine mine.......... :whistling:

:-D

byker I think you should probs resort to finding yourself a man (no homo) you seem to be having trouble with the ladies

bykergrove;8285000

looooooooooooooooool you offering brah? (oh god yes homo)

nah soz brah, sorry if I got your hopes up:p

Lol, i know some one who is really really dumb, he was talking to me for an hour cas he didnt know how to turn his new telle on !!

but then again he has a 6 pack soooo, he could talk to me as long as he wanted !!

bykergrove;8285000

loooooooooool are you not a looker then? (no hate)

I'm not bad looking, just not as good as other people my age, and that's all it takes. Even though the better looking people are all idiots who will never know how to treat a woman properly.:thumbsup:

Banned

I have beauty and brains.

My fella is a very lucky man

Banned

if you really need to ask then the answers really wont matter

Banned

bykergrove;8285806

yes, yes i am

You couldn't handle me

bykergrove;8285806

dammit! pm me if you change your mind :phaha! i havent had a six pack … dammit! pm me if you change your mind :phaha! i havent had a six pack since i was in college! too many take aways and not enough gym work! need to get back in the gym for summer! not that far away! :Soh dude... you would hate me my track record with chicks isn't that great... i definitely wouldn't win any awards! lol yes, yes i am

yeaah hes fit ..... :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions