Groups

Banned

53 Comments

Banned

Viewed this house twice because I bought it from a friend.

Banned

the porter;8287871

bg move up north a .you will get more for your money b .the people are … bg move up north a .you will get more for your money b .the people are nicer

We sure are nice :thumbsup:

the porter;8287871

bg move up north a .you will get more for your money b .the people are … bg move up north a .you will get more for your money b .the people are nicer

got to agree about the people being nicer up here

i bought a house with an ex at 17. it was the first one we looked at but my mam knew the landlord (it was a rental house before we bought it) so he did it up from scratch as to how we wanted it. we even went shopping with him to pick a kitchen, flooring, fire etc. anyway we split up 2 years after and i moved back in with the rents.

bg youll know the perfect house when you step foot in it. keep looking and dont just settle for anything

Banned

bykergrove;8287895

lol was this the only house you viewed or did you view others?

I only viewed a few before I bought it.

My friend heard I wanted to buy and offered me her place.

Banned

donna-lou;8287906

got to agree about the people being nicer up here :pi bought a house with … got to agree about the people being nicer up here :pi bought a house with an ex at 17. it was the first one we looked at but my mam knew the landlord (it was a rental house before we bought it) so he did it up from scratch as to how we wanted it. we even went shopping with him to pick a kitchen, flooring, fire etc. anyway we split up 2 years after and i moved back in with the rents.bg youll know the perfect house when you step foot in it. keep looking and dont just settle for anything

Are you planning on staying at your parents long-term?

I left home a few times but I kept going back because I liked having money and I had a carp choice of men.

Banned

bykergrove;8287937

thanks! yeah i will stick with it. the place i want is good value but the … thanks! yeah i will stick with it. the place i want is good value but the guy wants £255k for it and so i'll have to pay stamp duty! i offered him £249,999 and he still said no! this was about 6 months ago! i dream about that house :lol:

That's a big place for one person.

Supermod

We viewed two properties and bought the second.

DLM;8287936

Are you planning on staying at your parents long-term?I left home a few … Are you planning on staying at your parents long-term?I left home a few times but I kept going back because I liked having money and I had a carp choice of men.

for the time being. just bought my car so until thats paid off, roughly 4 years, i dont have much choice. i do want my own place again though, but then again im not sure i could live on my own as id get lonely. just wish i had the money to buy my ex out back then.

bykergrove;8287937

thanks! yeah i will stick with it. the place i want is good value but the … thanks! yeah i will stick with it. the place i want is good value but the guy wants £255k for it and so i'll have to pay stamp duty! i offered him £249,999 and he still said no! this was about 6 months ago! i dream about that house :lol:

maybe offer him that amount again? how much is stamp duty?

if i was selling a house for that amount i wouldnt quibble over 5k, especially in these times

bykergrove;8287974

its a 4bed with room for a loft conversion :-D

want a lodger bg? :w00t:

Banned

donna-lou;8287971

for the time being. just bought my car so until thats paid off, roughly 4 … for the time being. just bought my car so until thats paid off, roughly 4 years, i dont have much choice. i do want my own place again though, but then again im not sure i could live on my own as id get lonely. just wish i had the money to buy my ex out back then.

I bought a lovely house 8 year's ago with an idiot.

Unfortunately it had to be sold :-(

Banned

bykergrove;8287974

its a 4bed with room for a loft conversion :-D

Wowsers!

Supermod

bykergrove;8287974

its a 4bed with room for a loft conversion :-Doh man! i wish i was as … its a 4bed with room for a loft conversion :-Doh man! i wish i was as lucky/not picky

Well, it was kind of perfect. We looked beyond what the previous owners did with the house and we made it how we wanted it. Nothing structural, just cosmetic.

Banned

bykergrove;8288008

the stamp duty difference between £249,999 and £255k is £7,650the guy is a … the stamp duty difference between £249,999 and £255k is £7,650the guy is a douche even the estate agent hates him but then again she asked me out for dinner so i think she's biased! :lol:

Did you go for dinner?

bykergrove;8288008

the stamp duty difference between £249,999 and £255k is £7,650the guy is a … the stamp duty difference between £249,999 and £255k is £7,650the guy is a douche even the estate agent hates him but then again she asked me out for dinner so i think she's biased! :lol:

oooh a dinner to talk over houses? or a personal 'getting to know you' dinner

i think you should keep at the bloke. he will realise eventually that you have made a good offer :thumbsup:

Banned

Bought first house without even viewing as i'd been living there since i was 5 :oops:

Banned

bykergrove;8288046

haha yeah the place is awesome! has a driveway that can fit 4 cars too! … haha yeah the place is awesome! has a driveway that can fit 4 cars too! and a big back garden. the place needs sprucing up and i think i might knock out a wall upstairs to make a bigger bathroom but that's if i get the place under 250k if not then i wont buy it

Get back in touch with the seller :thumbsup:

We viewed one house and agreed a price there and then. We still live in it and still love it, although we have extended massively (added on 7 rooms). Can't see us moving in the near future as we have invested soo much into this property.

As others have said, you will know 'the one' when you step inside and you can feel yourself living in it :thumbsup:

Banned

bykergrove;8288084

haha no, she scares me :oops:

What is scary?

bykergrove;8288084

haha no, she scares me :oops:it was a getting to know you dinner... i had … haha no, she scares me :oops:it was a getting to know you dinner... i had to respectfully decline her offer and told her if she gets me that house i'll take her out for dinner! now she's backing my corner :w00t:

very clever of you :thumbsup:

that guy will just have to find the 5k from somewhere else! even without seeing the house id say he would be lucky to get full asking price in todays market. hes obviously got no sense or he would accept your offer. hope you eventually get the house

bykergrove;8288151

she's super assertive! i'm the one that likes to be in control. oh and … she's super assertive! i'm the one that likes to be in control. oh and she's about 40.

she will be amazing in the bedroom :w00t::thumbsup:

Banned

bykergrove;8288151

she's super assertive! i'm the one that likes to be in control. oh and … she's super assertive! i'm the one that likes to be in control. oh and she's about 40.

Stick to the younger women then you can boss them about

She is old enough to be your mum :w00t:

bykergrove;8288171

thanks! yeah i hope i do too! once it is done up that house will be full … thanks! yeah i hope i do too! once it is done up that house will be full of win! when i do buy a property.. whichever one it is.. i'm going to throw house parties for like 6months straight then redecorate! :lol: can't wait!

well i hope you hold one especially for all us hukd'ers! with all those rooms we would even be able to crash over :w00t:

Banned

donna-lou;8288162

she will be amazing in the bedroom :w00t::thumbsup:

Byker likes to be Alan Sugar and be in charge at all times :giggle:

bykergrove;8288184

lol omg that's what she keeps on telling me :oops: when i see her calling … lol omg that's what she keeps on telling me :oops: when i see her calling my phone i have to put the volume down so no one can her what she is saying in the office! lol it's all banter and aslong as i get a house out of it i dont mind!

omg bg have you not guessed by now?

i am your estate agent

Once and that was only because the missus insisted I look at it before we bought. A house is a house to me, so once for me and twice for her. This was the only house we looked at as well.

Banned

DLM;8287936

I left home a few times but I kept going back because I liked having … I left home a few times but I kept going back because I liked having money and I had a carp choice of men.

Are you saying you fall for the ones that act a bit fishy

DLM;8288189

Byker likes to be Alan Sugar and be in charge at all times :giggle:

i like it when a man takes charge

wheres this 255k house located brah (no stalk :p) cos you looking around London arent you? that seems pretty well priced for a 4 bed.

Banned

whatsThePoint;8288201

Are you saying you fall for the ones that act a bit fishy

They sure were but had a good rod :giggle:

Banned

donna-lou;8288202

i like it when a man takes charge

Are you single again?

Byker might be the one :thumbsup:

Banned

bykergrove;8288216

loooooooooool this lady is italian! and she is like those fitness freak … loooooooooool this lady is italian! and she is like those fitness freak women... once i missed a viewing with her and she almost kicked my ass the next time i saw her! she's well funny though

She sounds crazy.

Perfect for you :thumbsup:

bykergrove;8288216

haha! yeah i would but then everyone would know where i live :-( now if … haha! yeah i would but then everyone would know where i live :-( now if only if there was a deal on blindfolds :lol:

ive got one already :w00t:

DLM;8288218

Are you single again?Byker might be the one :thumbsup:

haha noooo im still with my fella. thought it was going to end over the last month but i think i just need to accept that hes no good with communication

Banned

donna-lou;8288247

haha noooo im still with my fella. thought it was going to end over the … haha noooo im still with my fella. thought it was going to end over the last month but i think i just need to accept that hes no good with communication

He is a man after all.

They only listen to sex talk, beer talk, football talk and food talk :giggle:

DLM;8288260

He is a man after all.They only listen to sex talk, beer talk, football … He is a man after all.They only listen to sex talk, beer talk, football talk and food talk :giggle:

haha its just due to us working opposite shifts i dont get to see him much at all and i dont hear much from him, but when im with him everythings fine and dandy :-D

Banned

donna-lou;8288280

haha its just due to us working opposite shifts i dont get to see him … haha its just due to us working opposite shifts i dont get to see him much at all and i dont hear much from him, but when im with him everythings fine and dandy :-D

Aw, good.

Any day's off together soon?

bykergrove;8288268

can you call that guy again then for me please.... i'll up the stakes, … can you call that guy again then for me please.... i'll up the stakes, not only will you get dinner.. but i'll cook! :santa:

oh i erm... erm i.. i lost his number. i think i might have it in my bedroom somewhere if you want to help me find it?

DLM;8288291

Aw, good.Any day's off together soon?

wednesday :-D

im going over tuesday when he finishes work. dont know what we are doing on weds though, hope the weathers nice, i want to go to the seaside :x

Banned

donna-lou;8288306

wednesday :-Dim going over tuesday when he finishes work. dont know what … wednesday :-Dim going over tuesday when he finishes work. dont know what we are doing on weds though, hope the weathers nice, i want to go to the seaside :x

Have a great time and I hope you get to see the sea :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions