Groups

11 Comments

Supermod

Started making trouble in my living area.

I came into this thread thinking it would be one of those 'erm, this isn't actually funny' things- but I can now safely echo the sentiments of the OP: LOL LMAO, HA HA!!!!

I loved this I am a christian but I think these God channles are evil a few months ago 3am was board and surfin the TV came on to one of these channle they were aqsking ppl to send £1,000 and if they did in 30 days their life would change for ever they were reading out stories of ppl who sent the £1,000 then wone the lottery or had a large amount of money given to them

They even sed if u do not have the money use your credit card I wish I had taken the deatails and made an official complaint to the broadcast authorities

LOL "There's some mongolians in the system"

miles136;8294496

I loved this I am a christian but I think these God channles are evil a … I loved this I am a christian but I think these God channles are evil a few months ago 3am was board and surfin the TV came on to one of these channle they were aqsking ppl to send £1,000 and if they did in 30 days their life would change for ever they were reading out stories of ppl who sent the £1,000 then wone the lottery or had a large amount of money given to themThey even sed if u do not have the money use your credit card I wish I had taken the deatails and made an official complaint to the broadcast authorities

Reminds me of the Genesis song "Jesus he knows me" :-D

Search baptazia super Sunday on YouTube

Lollington

Baptazia stuff is pretty damn funny!
    Link for the lazy:
    youtube.com/wat…UCU

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good33
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4072
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764477
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34202

See more discussions