Banned

29 Comments

Poor Qyker. What's wrong?

Near death, but still posting.

HUKD = Serious Business

Surely a wealthy member of the upper classes such as yourself has a servant for such tasks?

I can do you some cheese if you like. :thumbsup:

chew your arms

Eat the chip on your shoulder?

]http//ww…od/

Quick and easy, you should be able to manage something from there.

bykergrove;8333027

your exwife is busy today or i would have asked her! i had some breakfast … your exwife is busy today or i would have asked her! i had some breakfast earlier but want some hot food.

You can have her back soon. Whatever you do, don't smell her breath if she burps.

milewide;8333123

]http://www.studentrecipes.com/recipes/quick-food/Quick and easy, you … ]http://www.studentrecipes.com/recipes/quick-food/Quick and easy, you should be able to manage something from there.

thats a good site that :thumbsup: all others are so complexed even for people who can cook and all include far too many herbs/spice etc...... repped

I wish someone brought cooked food to my home now and everyday!

Marina;8333489

I wish someone brought cooked food to my home now and everyday!

i love my OH he came back from work and saw me sleeping i told him i felt weak and hes like thats cos you havent eaten and now hes making me a surprise meal, hes not told me what hes making yet :-D

ilovelilac;8333502

i love my OH he came back from work and saw me sleeping i told him i felt … i love my OH he came back from work and saw me sleeping i told him i felt weak and hes like thats cos you havent eaten and now hes making me a surprise meal, hes not told me what hes making yet :-D

and my hubby doesn't ever cook :x You have to make me jealous haven't you? :lol:
Joking...good for your OH, is it time to buy a hat yet?

Pizza hut brah

Marina;8333514

and my hubby doesn't ever cook :x You have to make me jealous haven't … and my hubby doesn't ever cook :x You have to make me jealous haven't you? :lol:Joking...good for your OH, is it time to buy a hat yet?

your hubby doesnt cook ever?? :shock:

after speaking with my mum couple of weeks ago looks like the hat will need to be bought for summer 2012 :whistling:

ilovelilac;8333541

your hubby doesnt cook ever?? :shock:after speaking with my mum couple of … your hubby doesnt cook ever?? :shock:after speaking with my mum couple of weeks ago looks like the hat will need to be bought for summer 2012

No :-( not even when I was sick non stop during pregnancy, i managed to cooked for him :-( But thats the only main job I do in the house, so its ok

summer 2010...plenty of time left! :santa:

Ill again Byker - I think you need to get out in the sun more!;-)
Haven't you got anything tasty in the freezer?

ilovelilac;8333541

your hubby doesnt cook ever?? :shock:after speaking with my mum couple of … your hubby doesnt cook ever?? :shock:after speaking with my mum couple of weeks ago looks like the hat will need to be bought for summer 2012 :whistling:

Surely he must at least BBQ???

Haha *in Sherlock Holmes type way* Let us know every detail - only a couple of years to go.:-D

chesso;8333648

Haven't you got anything tasty in the freezer?

Good spot chesso!
Noticed the lack of threads about his ex recently.

chesso;8333648

Surely he must at least BBQ???

No he doesn't! He makes his own breakfast...like cereal or toast...does he sound ok? :?

thesaint;8333653

Good spot chesso! Noticed the lack of threads about his ex recently.

Tasty I said!

Marina;8333661

No he doesn't! He makes his own breakfast...like cereal or toast...does … No he doesn't! He makes his own breakfast...like cereal or toast...does he sound ok? :?

Well if he does everything else but cook he sounds only a dab short of perfect.

Marina;8333645

No :-( not even when I was sick non stop during pregnancy, i managed to … No :-( not even when I was sick non stop during pregnancy, i managed to cooked for him But thats the only main job I do in the house, so its ok summer 2010...plenty of time left! :santa:

awwww, is it a matter of cant cook or wont cook? :whistling:

i'm dying here, OH just made me a jumbo prawn broth with lots of prawns and lots of scotch bonnet peppers, he knows i love prawns and peppers but meh too spicy he couldnt find the kind of bread i like so nothing to go with broth :?

i've just requested some rice and noodles as my mouth is on fire :w00t:

chesso;8333672

Well if he does everything else but cook he sounds only a dab short of … Well if he does everything else but cook he sounds only a dab short of perfect.

True...if he started cooking too I'll be totally redundant in the house :lol:

Marina;8333661

No he doesn't! He makes his own breakfast...like cereal or toast...does … No he doesn't! He makes his own breakfast...like cereal or toast...does he sound ok? :?

:lol:

ilovelilac;8333689

:lol:

Lilac! I have been scammed all these 8 years! :w00t: Looks like I could have a had "do it all" model then? :lol:

I'm gonna keep chanting...he's good, he's good :giggle:

EDIT: Byker, remember you haven't put 'No trolling' in OP...so not my fault!

ilovelilac;8333679

awwww, is it a matter of cant cook or wont cook? i'm dying here, OH just … awwww, is it a matter of cant cook or wont cook? i'm dying here, OH just made me a jumbo prawn broth with lots of prawns and lots of scotch bonnet peppers, he knows i love prawns and peppers but meh too spicy he couldnt find the kind of bread i like so nothing to go with broth :?i've just requested some rice and noodles as my mouth is on fire :w00t:

Rice AND noodles! Hope he's immediately rushed to satisfy your wishes.:giggle:

Marina;8333682

True...if he started cooking too I'll be totally redundant in the house … True...if he started cooking too I'll be totally redundant in the house :lol:

Decorative though!:-D

Well I hope you all eat well in the end. Hairwash time for me.

Marina;8333701

Lilac! I have been scammed all these 8 years! :w00t: Looks like I could … Lilac! I have been scammed all these 8 years! :w00t: Looks like I could have a had "do it all" model then? I'm gonna keep chanting...he's good, he's good :giggle:EDIT: Byker, remember you haven't put 'No trolling' in OP...so not my fault!

lol no guy is perfect i got my ex to cook for me by pretending i couldnt cook :lol:
luckily OH now loves cooking i love cooking too but i have some many lazy days and he cant watch me starve :oops: so he cooks for me but easy stuff like noodles or quick oven meals but when i cook i cook from scratch so it takes more time and effort :-D

ilovelilac;8333679

awwww, is it a matter of cant cook or wont cook? i'm dying here, OH just … awwww, is it a matter of cant cook or wont cook? i'm dying here, OH just made me a jumbo prawn broth with lots of prawns and lots of scotch bonnet peppers, he knows i love prawns and peppers but meh too spicy he couldnt find the kind of bread i like so nothing to go with broth i've just requested some rice and noodles as my mouth is on fire :w00t:

Wont!

Aww....he made prawns cos you like them! Bless :-D
Come on lilac, pretend you love it and eat it all up :lol:

chesso;8333720

Decorative though!:-DWell I hope you all eat well in the end. Hairwash … Decorative though!:-DWell I hope you all eat well in the end. Hairwash time for me.

Cya Chesso :-D

chesso;8333720

Rice AND noodles! Hope he's immediately rushed to satisfy your … Rice AND noodles! Hope he's immediately rushed to satisfy your wishes.:giggle:i've got rice now really hot & spicy rice now with lots & lots of prawns he cooked the rice in the prawn broth, very nice :giggle:

bykergrove;8333741

i still live in my parents house for now.... when i move out i think it … i still live in my parents house for now.... when i move out i think it might be abit much to ask them to deliver! :lol:is it a sammich?

no food

Marina;8333753

Wont! Aww....he made prawns cos you like them! Bless :-DCome on lilac, … Wont! Aww....he made prawns cos you like them! Bless :-DCome on lilac, pretend you love it and eat it all up :lol:

i'm loving it
bykergrove;8333797

can i have some :-(

trust me you cannot handle the heat :w00t:

Banned

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861855
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846141
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1968
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183823

See more discussions