Groups

14 Comments

heat and repadded for this line "Remember even if your a baby eater and normally buy a small meal dont be a tight **** pay the extra 30p and see what you win."

hardly a freebie :roll:

are you JFK?

1. you get the tokens with a medium meal also
    2. its not a deal
    3. employees shouldnt post this deal or under 12's
    4. its PROBABLY not proberly
    5. cold
    6. mcdonalds is only for kids or boy racers
    7. its not a deal
    8. its not a deal
    9. its not a deal
    10. bye

just went to willenhall mackies and got a large big mac meal !!! inside my drink was a £10 play.com voucher !! bargain

cheers

they have not expired at all !!!!!

J4GG4;8341470

1. you get the tokens with a medium meal also2. its not a deal3. … 1. you get the tokens with a medium meal also2. its not a deal3. employees shouldnt post this deal or under 12's4. its PROBABLY not proberly5. cold6. mcdonalds is only for kids or boy racers7. its not a deal8. its not a deal9. its not a deal10. bye

:thumbsup:

wow, mutis everywhere you look

J4GG4;8341470

1. you get the tokens with a medium meal also2. its not a deal3. … 1. you get the tokens with a medium meal also2. its not a deal3. employees shouldnt post this deal or under 12's4. its PROBABLY not proberly5. cold6. mcdonalds is only for kids or boy racers7. its not a deal8. its not a deal9. its not a deal10. bye

he never posted it as a deal, its in misc

It was a deal when first posted !

This post reminds me of someone that's been in a coma for a few decades and wakes to to find that DVD has been invented and thinks their the first to find out and has to tell everyone!!!

I think ( HOPE ) it coulda been meant as a joke thread? cos ya can't have seriously thought this was new? i mean come on...... lol

"Proberly not everyones idea of a hot deal"

Proberly right

Oh nearly forgot ive got M120 and i need m121 park lane to win 500k so … Oh nearly forgot ive got M120 and i need m121 park lane to win 500k so let me kno if you get it 250k each lol.

Lol at this. I have a spare park lane you can buy off me for £100,000. They aren't rare this year

you can buy one off me for £50,000
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2626
      2. Free JackpotJoy Plate44
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977

See more discussions