12 Comments

Banned

Wotwot123;8408388

Link works perfectly fine in my post.

Apart from it's not actually a link. . . . . . . .

I'm thankful for the clickable link,saves i and everyone else having to paste it into their browser.

Banned

Tried clicking on it but nothing happens????

Wotwot123;8408454

What is it then? A donkey?It's a HTML link linking you from this page to … What is it then? A donkey?It's a HTML link linking you from this page to another to the subject posted in this thread.It's a link.

Pedantic

deb8z;8408471

I'm thankful for the clickable link,saves i and everyone else having to … I'm thankful for the clickable link,saves i and everyone else having to paste it into their browser.

+1

lol@ moaning about posting a CLICKABLE link.

oh dear.

Thanks lottys, but I've lost all interest in what the OP had to say now, lol.

ChipSticks;8408490

lol@ moaning about posting a CLICKABLE link.oh dear.Thanks lottys, but … lol@ moaning about posting a CLICKABLE link.oh dear.Thanks lottys, but I've lost all interest in what the OP had to say now, lol.

Me too as the OP got too pedantic about someone being helpful by providing a clickable link, kinda spoiled their own post really.

2 offers?

£1 & £1.04?

The OP's post was quite funny tho....

Snakebite;8408541

The OP's post was quite funny tho....

It would have been if they were not making fun of my wifes Ebay listing :-D

Wotwot123;8408517

Oh yeah, my bad.It's not my fault I have a Firefox add on that makes not … Oh yeah, my bad.It's not my fault I have a Firefox add on that makes not clickable HTML links clickable!!

Post a link to that then

imagine the ebay fees lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214081
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523409
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374

See more discussions