Groups

Banned

7 Comments

Banned

No whoever reported it first

dcx_badass;8503173

It was down? :whistling:

BG realised as his life stopped for a moment...as did DJs as he even MSNed me!

But luckily balance in the universe has been restored!

awoodhall2003;8503197

BG realised as his life stopped for a moment...as did DJs as he even … BG realised as his life stopped for a moment...as did DJs as he even MSNed me! :pBut luckily balance in the universe has been restored!

lol

Banned

bykergrove;8503253

looooooooooli only just tried to log on it said it was down then i … looooooooooli only just tried to log on it said it was down then i refreshed and it was back!

It now says you posted this an hour ago!

Banned

the time was out yesterday as well by an hour, i had to wait an extra hour to return from suspension 2pm yesterday:-D

Banned

dcx_badass;8503869

Suspensions have always been like that, actually expire 1hour after it … Suspensions have always been like that, actually expire 1hour after it says.

no theyre not ive had enough to know how they work.

the time was actually an hour behind my laptop clock and the tv and my phone.......

Banned

dcx_badass;8504340

Yes I know, all of mine have always been like that for at least the last … Yes I know, all of mine have always been like that for at least the last year, and I've had over 20 suspensions.

yes u know what:?

the website time was running an hour behind yesterday.......and suspensions take 10 mins over at most for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …137326
      2. Your dream gaming set up?817
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522
      4. What is flamedeer??3047

See more discussions