OFFICIAL NOW:whistling:

Sorry I meant Todays Agenda : NHS

etc

Banned

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Shut up!

bykergrove;8530197

whatever dude

Wasn't aimed in a negative way, just trying to aim at users etc.

its all lies:p promise you everything just to get a vote. vote for peoples front of judea:w00t:

Banned

mr miagi;8530789

its all lies:p promise you everything just to get a vote. vote for … its all lies:p promise you everything just to get a vote. vote for peoples front of judea:w00t:

Get back to facebook

today: boring
    tommorow:boring

oh and yestersday:boring

day by day......?? tomorrow it ends!

Banned

tinkerbell28;8531147

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1272512/20-000-benefits-father-seven-children-video-games--pay-huge-booze-bill.htmlTories FTW.

That's the kind of thing johnny two toes was talking about and that i was saying a line should be drawn with exactly how much state benefits they should actually get.

Appalling really.

tinkerbell28;8531147

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1272512/20-000-benefits-father-seven-children-video-games--pay-huge-booze-bill.htmlTories FTW.

OMG thats a nick.
    The name of the kid - Chelsea Ann Stamford Bridge, 16
    That woman is 39 no way she looks like a pensioner.

Kids should have been taken off them.
    Thats one couple, and they have spawned another 7 kids who could go on to have families just like this, looks like they already are since the girls moaning about getting her own home and shes not getting one till shes 18 with her kid.

Carers allowance for ADHD, didnt think you got that as well.

No wonder normal working folk get ****** all.

Banned

That's one of the reasons I am voting Tory this time around, I am actually a usual Labour voter, I like the welfare system I think it's a good thing when we help the poorest in society.

However it's not a safety net anymore, it's a way of life for many, as the old joke goes, go down a council estate and spot the council house without a sky dish.

People know how to use/abuse and milk the system and they are allowed to, it then becomes away fo life, their children do it as they know no better, it's by no means isolated.

It should pay to work, not pay to play the system whilst others pick up the bill that's why it needs changing.

No not everyone is the same, and the worst thing is it's usually those most entitled that have the hardest time claiming.

tinkerbell28;8531571

That's one of the reasons I am voting Tory this time around, I am … That's one of the reasons I am voting Tory this time around, I am actually a usual Labour voter, I like the welfare system I think it's a good thing when we help the poorest in society.However it's not a safety net anymore, it's a way of life for many, as the old joke goes, go down a council estate and spot the council house without a sky dish.People know how to use/abuse and milk the system and they are allowed to, it then becomes away fo life, their children do it as they know no better, it's by no means isolated.It should pay to work, not pay to play the system whilst others pick up the bill that's why it needs changing.No not everyone is the same, and the worst thing is it's usually those most entitled that have the hardest time claiming.

Are you crazy... there going to shrink the economy and make this more apparent.

tinkerbell28;8531571

That's one of the reasons I am voting Tory this time around, I am … That's one of the reasons I am voting Tory this time around, I am actually a usual Labour voter, I like the welfare system I think it's a good thing when we help the poorest in society.However it's not a safety net anymore, it's a way of life for many, as the old joke goes, go down a council estate and spot the council house without a sky dish.People know how to use/abuse and milk the system and they are allowed to, it then becomes away fo life, their children do it as they know no better, it's by no means isolated.It should pay to work, not pay to play the system whilst others pick up the bill that's why it needs changing.No not everyone is the same, and the worst thing is it's usually those most entitled that have the hardest time claiming.

Whilst I can understand your annoyance that there are cases of 'milking the system', I dont think that equates to giving the financial reins to an inexperienced chancellor who the city have not got any faith in.
    youtube.com/wat…dO4

Banned

Adam2050;8531705

Are you crazy... there going to shrink the economy and make this more … Are you crazy... there going to shrink the economy and make this more apparent.

No, not crazy, that's not very nice is it. They are going to shrink the economy where it needs doing, govt wastage, non jobs which cost a bomb and clamp down on everyone on IB, about time.

You don't get out of debt and trouble by refinancing, you cut back.

Nah allow voting.

Banned

tinkerbell28;8531571

What makes you think a Tory PM would do things diffent to Labour? I have found that a lot of the candidate parties shy away from committing to cut out the benefit cheats by taking any sort of drastic action as they fear it will cost them votes

Banned

Paddy Charlie;8531801

What makes you think a Tory PM would do things diffent to Labour? I have … What makes you think a Tory PM would do things diffent to Labour? I have found that a lot of the candidate parties shy away from committing to cut out the benefit cheats by taking any sort of drastic action as they fear it will cost them votes

That's not my main reason for voting.

It's many things including the immediate culling of the crap from govt depts, bonus just what the NHS/defence needs I'd take a pay freeze for a year for that.

SEN schools policy, lots of things.

Paddy Charlie;8531801

What makes you think a Tory PM would do things diffent to Labour? I have … What makes you think a Tory PM would do things diffent to Labour? I have found that a lot of the candidate parties shy away from committing to cut out the benefit cheats by taking any sort of drastic action as they fear it will cost them votes

Yep. Unfortunately shes been had by idle promises, they won't do jack about cutting the benefits frauds, they will just cut back on the low earning credits. Then introduce more tax to keep people down.

Banned

Adam2050;8531885

Yep. Unfortunately shes been had by idle promises, they won't do jack … Yep. Unfortunately shes been had by idle promises, they won't do jack about cutting the benefits frauds, they will just cut back on the low earning credits. Then introduce more tax to keep people down.

No I haven't been "had" by my hubby maybe but that's another matter. My forte is NHS, his is defence, I like the Tory plans they make sense, I also like their policy on SEN schools, unlike the average HUKD poster, I have read the WHOLE manifesto for each party, so don't dumb everyone down to the same level:thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;8531877

That's not my main reason for voting.It's many things including the … That's not my main reason for voting.It's many things including the immediate culling of the crap from govt depts, bonus just what the NHS/defence needs I'd take a pay freeze for a year for that.SEN schools policy, lots of things.

Not going to happen in the areas you believe.

And giving powers to the people is absolutely ridic, your going to get one person with all the money pulling the weight, aand deciding what your kids can and cannot do.

Oh well 5 years and the BNP will have there chance :giggle:

Seems like the conservatives are still trying to use their money to buy the election.

They have bought advertising rights for YouTube for tomorrow so anyone looking for a video will see an advert telling them to vote conservative.

Its also been hinted on the internet that they are urging all their voters to vote early being worried about it raining later in the day or the possibility that if the voters dont get out early they wont bother.

Remember, we are all in this together youtube.com/wat…ted

WoolyM;8533107

Remember, we are all in this together … Remember, we are all in this together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnz5McrMbsI&feature=related

It's almost too easy. But keep them coming. :thumbsup:

This current labour government needs to go. They keep bullpooing ( yea change that for the other obvious one ) about conservative tax cuts of 6 billion. Yet the majority of this is going to be waste. I grit my teeth every time a labour turd comes on television and repeats the same old trash we have heard time and time again.

Gordon brown is the worst. Has no one learned what has happened to our poor country in the last 13 years? Its time to get a different government. Tories are far from perfect but different government is always a good thing and anything has to be better than this current trash.

Boxrick;8533315

This current labour government needs to go. They keep bullpooing ( yea … This current labour government needs to go. They keep bullpooing ( yea change that for the other obvious one ) about conservative tax cuts of 6 billion. Yet the majority of this is going to be waste. I grit my teeth every time a labour turd comes on television and repeats the same old trash we have heard time and time again.Gordon brown is the worst. Has no one learned what has happened to our poor country in the last 13 years? Its time to get a different government. Tories are far from perfect but different government is always a good thing and anything has to be better than this current trash.

Is this was passes as political debate where you come from?
    Take what has happened to our country over the last 13 years. Now double it and you get a fraction of the damage the last Tory Government did to the country and to ordinary peoples lives. Some of us who grew up under Thatcher will never forget the day in and day out attacks on workers pay, conditions and services. Privatising everything she could so her friends in the city could grow fat off the profits.
    I have not love for Gordon Brown, but you don't jump from the frying pan into the fire unless you are mad.

MarzBarz;8531777

Nah allow voting.

Thats silly, :thumbsup:

Wow tinks u read all the manifestos! good for u!! wish i was like u..im voting tory more because my parents always have so i have as well. not right i know but just dont like labour!

Nigel Farage UKIP been in a plane crash. Just on news24

WoolyM;8537960

Nigel Farage UKIP been in a plane crash. Just on news24

intermaweb reporting minor injuries.:thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2599
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11

See more discussions