Found 12th May 2010
- - - - -

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
62 Comments

A mini, has already been proven to work

Banned

Something fast, agile, sturdy and inconspicuous.

Banned

BMW M5 or 535D

master_chief;8591485

Something fast, agile, sturdy and inconspicuous.

So one of these?

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/pink-panther.JPG

More to the point why you robbing banks? They ain't got no monies!

Large fast powerful 4x4 for pavement offroading as will be surely required in a large busy city. (As well as a huge boot for the goods!)

isn't that the pink panthers car???

oh wait - saw the car before i read the poster!! thought iwas being clever - obv not ! lol

A motorbike.

pghstochaj;8591519

A motorbike.

No the OP states CAR :p:p

Banned

awoodhall2003;8591504

So one of these?

Nearly there, not enough room though. I should have said roomy too.

awoodhall2003;8591525

No the OP states CAR :p:p

I very much understand that, but I would use a motorbike rather than a car.

I have always used this, never let me down.

http://site.micromotorx.com/6420Yellow1.jpg

You'll like it OP, your fav colour too.

Banned

pghstochaj;8591540

I very much understand that, but I would use a motorbike rather than a … I very much understand that, but I would use a motorbike rather than a car.

Not planning on nicking much cash or bullion then?

slamdunkin;8591551

Not planning on nicking much cash or bullion then?

Exactly!

Banned

pghstochaj;8591540

I very much understand that, but I would use a motorbike rather than a … I very much understand that, but I would use a motorbike rather than a car.

In that case give me a chopper!

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2010/05/asi-invader.jpg

This.

slamdunkin;8591551

Not planning on nicking much cash then?

Firstly, how much do you think you can get? Are you breaking into the vault and stealing millions or going for the counters? Unless it's the former, a large rucksack would be ample. Otherwise where do you stop, a lorry?

Secondly, I would rather get away with a couple hundred thousand or so in a rucksack than be caught with more, just because I wanted climate control.

master_chief;8591608

In that case give me a chopper!

No chance, far easier to be caught in a helicopter and where would you land and take off? A motorbike is the vehicle of choice for most people involved in that sort of crime for a reason.

Banned

pghstochaj;8591634

No chance, far easier to be caught in a helicopter and where would you … No chance, far easier to be caught in a helicopter and where would you land and take off? A motorbike is the vehicle of choice for most people involved in that sort of crime for a reason.

On the roof. Only a helicopter is going to catch me and I'd have a head start.

master_chief;8591647

On the roof. Only a helicopter is going to catch me and I'd have a head … On the roof. Only a helicopter is going to catch me and I'd have a head start.

And with the weaponry we are going to for to it the other helicopters shouldnt be a problem!

has to be a black cab ... they all look the same, no-one takes any notice wherever they are parked + you might get a decent fare on the way!

Mellow Yellow;8591653

uhmm, yes they do.

Have you seen the state of the economy? They haven't got money!

Then take an extra bag and strap it onto the bag, £200k in a 80 litre rucksack on your back and £100k in a soft bag on the back. How long do you think you would have to round up pallets of cash into a car? If you find a bank with gold which somebody seems to have suggested before, you could probably take a million away with you.

Or take a friend or two.

Mellow Yellow;8591653

Wouldn't i need three of them?uhmm, yes they do.never going to outrun the … Wouldn't i need three of them?uhmm, yes they do.never going to outrun the choppers.lol, i'd prob get about £100k max in my bag.to embarrassing when i get caught by one of these.

master_chief;8591647

On the roof. Only a helicopter is going to catch me and I'd have a head … On the roof. Only a helicopter is going to catch me and I'd have a head start.

Do you not understand how our airspace is monitored?

Banned

mosskeeto;8591666

has to be a black cab ... they all look the same, no-one takes any notice … has to be a black cab ... they all look the same, no-one takes any notice wherever they are parked + you might get a decent fare on the way!

Black cab is a good idea. Reminds me of the school bus in Dark Knight

Mellow Yellow;8591653

to embarrassing when i get caught by one of these.

Oh you need to drive really fast!

For a new member, your username and location has become quite popular I see

Banned

transit van,pretty quick and invisible (like a tree in the woods)

was common back in the 60's the old transits were as quick as a jag

Something like this?

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5524/escaladee.jpg

Banned

pghstochaj;8591680

Do you not understand how our airspace is monitored?

Oh avoiding that is no problem trust me.

master_chief;8591647

On the roof. .

I missed that comment! On the roof? So on the unreinforced small footprint roof between the sky lights and air conditioning units? I think not. A roof is not designed to take point loads...unless it is designed to.

Banned

pghstochaj;8591713

I missed that comment! On the roof? So on the unreinforced small … I missed that comment! On the roof? So on the unreinforced small footprint roof between the sky lights and air conditioning units? I think not. A roof is not designed to take point loads...unless it is designed to.

Which bank are we talking about? You seem to have one ear marked already?

Who says it has to be landed anyway?

master_chief;8591727

Which bank are we talking about? You seem to have one ear marked already?

And likewise, you seem to have picked one with an unsecured roof prepared for helicopter landings.

there's been multiple robberies from jewellers right in the centre of london in the last couple of years, all on motorbikes
got away with millions
seems the police cant stop em

Banned

pghstochaj;8591735

And likewise, you seem to have picked one with an unsecured roof prepared … And likewise, you seem to have picked one with an unsecured roof prepared for helicopter landings.

Unsecured? I'm robbing a bank...

Banned

motorbikes are great for smash and grab from a jewellers windows but not as good for a bank job. the modern criminal wants more than 200k from a bank.

Banned

I don't like this thread.

Banned

DLM;8591779

I don't like this thread.

We're discussing fantastical scenarios, thought it would be right up your alley...

Banned

slamdunkin;8591774

motorbikes are great for smash and grab from a jewellers windows but not … motorbikes are great for smash and grab from a jewellers windows but not as good for a bank job. the modern criminal wants more than 200k from a bank.

Not to mention you need someone keeping the engine ticking over for a getaway, won't being a passenger on a MC be restrictive to amount you can carry?

Banned

master_chief;8591808

We're discussing fantastical scenarios, thought it would be right up your … We're discussing fantastical scenarios, thought it would be right up your alley...

I really don't know what kind of garbage other member's have fed you about me.

Maybe it is time you went for a lie down :thumbsup:

hypothetically I would choose:

1) A motorbike for a quick easy getaway and because they seem to be all the rage with bank/jeweler robbers

OR

2) A really common car like a fiesta and then i'd have a lorry parked about a mile away with the tail down so I could drive straight on, shut the back...... And everyones looking for a fiesta!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769421
    2. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.22
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322861
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604808

See more discussions