Groups

Banned

35 Comments

I'd buy a place in Manhattan, and travel the world with nothing but my credit card and a back pack.

People that say they would are such BS'ers lool espec if u won 90 mil u could just chilaax for life lol. I'd go travelling around the world and probably go to most formula 1 races with the best seats etc

if you really enjoy your job I can see why people would still work
    Personally I probably would, just with less hours/longer holidays

I would jack it in straight away, post a turf to my bosses (or leave one in their filling cabinet or desk) I'd buy penthouses in new York,Miami,Paris,London,Los Angeles, I would have stunning audis Aston martins, and a bitch in every corner of the world.
    We can dream...

Post a turd even....damn iPhone!

id pack in my job then buy a car collection:D

I would do so much I cba to type it:p :w00t:

Nooooo way would I work if I had that amount of money! I often have wee dreams about what I would do if I won the lottery. Would be soooooooooooooooooooo amazing. I would love to sit with a cheque book at first, writing cheques out to my family and friends.............then buy a lovely big house as a base - and start my tour of the world!

Aww BG this thread is just gonna depress us all you know - cause its back at work tomorrow!

jellybaby22;8620528

i think it would be great to spend money all day..go shopping ..buy a … i think it would be great to spend money all day..go shopping ..buy a huge house...but i think it would get boring..you would have to have something constructive to do....

can u turn on your pm's please!

richard0000;8620481

Post a turd even....damn iPhone!

you could even afford to send it special delivery!:whistling:

I dont understand people with millions who work,but each to their own I guess.

My younger brother built a business with 2 partners,sold it for 33 million(11 m each partner)

Was back at work the following week,built another business on his own,sold it for a few million.

Went straight back to work again,now owns nearly 700 pubs and clubs over the uk with 2 other partners,gets up at 5am every day,goes to the gym,then goes to either his glasgow or norwich office-gets home around 11/12 if in glasgow-away for 4 days if in norwich,never sees his kids.

Even goes on holiday and conducts business all day via laptop,phone while his wife and kids go off enjoying themselves-he REFUSES to switch off,one day the stress will kill him for sure.

I would have quit at the 11 million!

im already worth 4m in assets so id do the same stuff as i do now

do coke, get laid everyy day

coke cola btw

barky;8620551

I dont understand people with millions who work,but each to their own I … I dont understand people with millions who work,but each to their own I guess.My younger brother built a business with 2 partners,sold it for 33 million(11 m each partner)Was back at work the following week,built another business on his own,sold it for a few million.Went straight back to work again,now owns nearly 700 pubs and clubs over the uk with 2 other partners,gets up at 5am every day,goes to the gym,then goes to either his glasgow or norwich office-gets home around 11/12 if in glasgow-away for 4 days if in norwich,never sees his kids.Even goes on holiday and conducts business all day via laptop,phone while his wife and kids go off enjoying themselves-he REFUSES to switch off,one day the stress will kill him for sure.I would have quit at the 11 million!

serious? Anyway, somepeople are so business minded and love making money.

richard0000;8620477

I would jack it in straight away, post a turf to my bosses (or leave one … I would jack it in straight away, post a turf to my bosses (or leave one in their filling cabinet or desk) I'd buy penthouses in new York,Miami,Paris,London,Los Angeles, I would have stunning audis Aston martins, and a bitch in every corner of the world.We can dream...

or you could turn yourself into a gentleman and have a lady in every corner of the world!

I would work, not for the money but as a business I wouldn't want to do nothing. I know you will be able to travel etc but there is only so many times you can do that before you get bored of it

dcx_badass;8620497

Would you move out your council estate?

Yeah then id come accross your council estate and buy your wife.

Mind you I could do that with the change I have in my pocket now :whistling:

if i won the loottery i'd finish my degree but i wouldnt get a job, after travelling and stuff i'd prob do some charity work volunteering but not a regular 9-5 job

richard0000;8620644

Yeah then id come accross your council estate and buy your wife.Mind you … Yeah then id come accross your council estate and buy your wife.Mind you I could do that with the change I have in my pocket now :whistling:

Huh?

Congratulation Dcx_badass - did u know u had a wife :lol:

Well, whatever you do, i'd spend it it all and make sure i had fun, because if you stick it in a bank account, then the government will help themselves to nearly £40m when you kick the bucket! :w00t:

I'd take the view that when i become a millionaire i'd give up my job -

Mainly because i think i'd be doing someone out of a paid job that needs it more than me :thumbsup:

Also i'd doubt i would be motivated to get up at daft o'clock , the motivation now is money..........

id just work for fun not tell anyone id won the lottery for a while and just turn into work tired and or drunk a few times and just get later and later and generaly mess about for pocket money lol then when i got sacked id take everyone i liked on holiday for 2 weeks to vegas and give them 10,000 each to spend ! :thumbsup:

TheJamesS;8621061

id just work for fun not tell anyone id won the lottery for a while and … id just work for fun not tell anyone id won the lottery for a while and just turn into work tired and or drunk a few times and just get later and later and generaly mess about for pocket money lol then when i got sacked id take everyone i liked on holiday for 2 weeks to vegas and give them 10,000 each to spend ! :thumbsup:

I think it would be fun not to tell anyone, then you would see who you're real friends are because if you told people you had won the lottery you would have people you haven't seen in a long time get in touch etc

livingthelife07;8621253

I think it would be fun not to tell anyone, then you would see who you're … I think it would be fun not to tell anyone, then you would see who you're real friends are because if you told people you had won the lottery you would have people you haven't seen in a long time get in touch etc

I've been saying for years IF I won I wouldn't tell anyone but observe and strangely I think a couple of people believe that I have indeed got tons stashed away, they say i'm so capable of it :-D

livingthelife07;8621253

I think it would be fun not to tell anyone, then you would see who you're … I think it would be fun not to tell anyone, then you would see who you're real friends are because if you told people you had won the lottery you would have people you haven't seen in a long time get in touch etc

High Living the life 07 how ya doing mate.:)
    is that right you've one the lottery :whistling:

If I checked a Euromillions ticket and found I had won 84 million (like the one the other day) I would take a picture and video with the ticket (to have backup proof) then get in contact with one of the private banks like Coutts that deal with the very rich. That way I could go to the lottery meeting armed with my own financial advisor rather than the one supplied by Camelot and legal advice to keep my anonymity.

I would then over the course of months buy cheap property so I could put forward the story that I have been doing up properties to sell for a profit and explain my sudden increase in loose cash. I wouldn't give my family money for a while as they are liable to go on spending sprees and i'd ease them into it.

My younger brother already told me i'd know he'd won the lottery when they find his bloated drug filled corpse floating face down in a hot-tub filled with vodka and prostitutes.

£90 mil is nowhere near enough. Would be gone in moments.

Need at least a billion these days to even consider being wealthy.

na i wouldnt, 90 million would do me just fine lol

micoo;8634753

na i wouldnt, 90 million would do me just fine lol

would you be able to drive down in your burning Muira and lend me a couple of mil?

Well, I wouldn't tell anyone apart from my very close family.

And no, I wouldn't work, you'd be stupid to work, possibly Charity work or even working for something you actually enjoy.

Ungreat;8634691

My younger brother already told me i'd know he'd won the lottery when … My younger brother already told me i'd know he'd won the lottery when they find his bloated drug filled corpse floating face down in a hot-tub filled with vodka and prostitutes.

what a way to go

numptyj;8634770

would you be able to drive down in your burning Muira and lend me a … would you be able to drive down in your burning Muira and lend me a couple of mil?

ye sure why not :lol:

Banned

If I was told I'd won £90M on the lottery, I'd know the person I was speaking to was a lying SOB as I've never done the lottery in my life.

(Dont agree with who is running it, though have done lotteries abroad.)

If i won 90 million odd i'd :

- I'd quit work
    - Start up a small online development / design firm, nothing major. Just something to keep me busy, hire 2/3 staff.
    - Only tell my parents about the winnings, making sure to keep everyone else in the dark.
    - Give my parents 2 million, wifes parents 2 million.. Buy a couple of friends houses
    - Buy usual stuff for myself, big house, nice car and holidays

I don't think i'd do much else, just sit back and enjoy the security of having that much cash in the bank.

Banned

spritey;8634949

If i won 90 million odd i'd :- I'd quit work- Start up a small online … If i won 90 million odd i'd :- I'd quit work- Start up a small online development / design firm, nothing major. Just something to keep me busy, hire 2/3 staff.- Only tell my parents about the winnings, making sure to keep everyone else in the dark.- Give my parents 2 million, wifes parents 2 million.. Buy a couple of friends houses- Buy usual stuff for myself, big house, nice car and holidaysI don't think i'd do much else, just sit back and enjoy the security of having that much cash in the bank.

That's just plain nasty.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1225
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764580
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417114138
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1524

See more discussions