Groups

12 Comments

Banned

Thought he'd done himself a serious injury.

:lol: That's what he gets for leaning back

Banned

Chavtastic! I lolled hard

can we have a written explanation for those of us with work firewalls

Thankyou

Banned

arcangel111;8644514

can we have a written explanation for those of us with work firewalls can we have a written explanation for those of us with work firewalls Thankyou

Two young men on a playground roundabout are propelled round at crazy speeds by mate's motorbike wheel. One of them leans back and gets thrown out a good 10-15 metres.

They were going pretty quick near the end

master_chief;8644549

Two young men on a playground roundabout are propelled round at crazy … Two young men on a playground roundabout are propelled round at crazy speeds by mate's motorbike wheel. One of them leans back and get's thrown out a good 10-15 metres.

was more like 4 or 5 :lol:

Banned

sancho1983;8644568

They were going pretty quick near the end

I really thought something terrible was going to happen to the kid when he was thrown off then I realised youtube isn't one of those websites.

Banned

micoo;8644570

was more like 4 or 5 :lol:

Really, I'm started to think it was over 20...

ha ha. What idiots!

lol @ all the "Did he die?" comments

Spriggan;8644763

lol @ all the "Did he die?" comments

It's just a forced meme. Check out the comments on failblog videos; they're loaded with "did he die?", "did he death?", "he deathed?", "did the (object used in video) die?" and so on.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631396
      2. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…35
      3. EE Retention Deal S811
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331

See more discussions