Groups

15 Comments

Go onto an internet shopping forum rather than contact the manufacturer?

Take it back to the supermarket, I found a piece of wood in my hot cross bun and Tescos a) looked into the matter b) sent a £10 gift card . Maybe do this, but also take a photo and send a letter to Lyons and make them aware of the matter - it sounds like they need to look into the matter and find out where it came from. However, with seafood it could be a piece of shell.

You could phone the manufacturer and see if there's a cash incentive for your troubles, failing that the Food Standards Agency or whatever their called nowadays...

Banned

don't give it back, complain to the manufacturer and if they offer you £10 gift card say no you'd rather report it to trading standards and see what offer they come back with, they will get fined £1000's for this

This story sounds extremely fishy to me :whistling:

injurylawyers4u-100 percent lawyers,100 percent compensation-remember to explain the utter trauma this has caused,has left you unable to perform sexually and demand 51 percent of shares in lyons.

barky;8662705

injurylawyers4u-100 percent lawyers,100 percent compensation-remember to … injurylawyers4u-100 percent lawyers,100 percent compensation-remember to explain the utter trauma this has caused,has left you unable to perform sexually and demand 51 percent of shares in lyons.

Maybe he couldnt perform sexually in the 1st place :w00t:

barky;8662705

injurylawyers4u-100 percent lawyers,100 percent compensation-remember to … injurylawyers4u-100 percent lawyers,100 percent compensation-remember to explain the utter trauma this has caused,has left you unable to perform sexually and demand 51 percent of shares in lyons.

Haha, the only issue being no injury occurred.

'cut my throat open' ?

slight over reaction maybe?

now you know what it feels like 'mon the fish

(a joke from chewin the fat):)

Wasn't Lyons Seafood fault the mussel ate it....

Maybe it was hungry?

Won't somebody please think of the mussels!

Chuck it in the bin and get on with your life

Id send it back to the manufacturer to make them known that there could be an issue somewhere. I found a large piece of wood in a tin of heinz big soup, I'm not one for trying to screw people out of money, so sent it back to them to see if they could found out where it came from to make sure it didnt happen again.

They sent me a £10 gift voucher in return (I didn't ask for any compensation, as I wasn't injured or affected at all by finding it).

I assume you were eating a mussel and not what you actually put.

Just throw it in the bin -
    they will just ask you to put your complaint in writing... and you obviously will fail to be understood
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1527
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1327
      3. word association Game73944523
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow44

See more discussions