Groups

Banned

38 Comments

Banned

any chance of action?

let that guide you

Banned

if it didn't work first time...its a no..

Saying that I begged for 1.5yrs for my ex to take me back after I had done the dirty and now we're married

how old are you?? why ask friends or even strangers decide what you do, make your own decisions whether they turn out bad or wrong people will respect you more

Banned

bykergrove;8709051

yeah dude, and she just lives a couple of streets away. that's why i've … yeah dude, and she just lives a couple of streets away. that's why i've found it hard to say no (will be like the 4th time if we get back together)just things start off awesome then she turns into some kind of bridezilla

so, you need to hit and run then :thumbsup:

Banned

Endgame;8709054

how old are you?? why ask friends or even strangers decide what you do, … how old are you?? why ask friends or even strangers decide what you do, make your own decisions whether they turn out bad or wrong people will respect you more

you need to meet BG1, you would find him a riot

Supermod

Uh oh.

Banned

jubbyme;8709055

so, you need to hit and run then :thumbsup:

This, byker you've just said it yourself so now I'm confused :thinking:

Banned

bykergrove;8709068

i make my own decisions for important stuff. this isn't life changing … i make my own decisions for important stuff. this isn't life changing it's more of a fun/could get hurt or become a reluctant daddy kind of decision... oh wait that does sound pretty life altering :? STOP IT YOU!lol yeah but she knows where i live and her mum works with my dad!

then my advice, RUN RUN RUN!

seriously, she sounds like a klingon, time to let it go
    learn from the cats and not in your own backyard

Sounds like the classic "Fallback" , where one(royally said) is there to go back to, when in need!
    If it works both ways when needed,then,have a good night!!

bykergrove;8709051

yeah dude, and she just lives a couple of streets away. that's why i've … yeah dude, and she just lives a couple of streets away. that's why i've found it hard to say no (will be like the 4th time if we get back together)just things start off awesome then she turns into some kind of bridezilla

:giggle:

I think you're meant for each other, take ]this with you when you meet her next time

bykergrove;8709103

aight i'm going to sleep. hopefully she will have forgot she text me.I … aight i'm going to sleep. hopefully she will have forgot she text me.I hope her mum doesn't "accidentally" call me at 5am AGAIN! :lol:

How I wish someone will text me @ 5am..........:whistling:

duudddddddeeeeeeeee no, remember all the threads about the **** that bitch has done lol

dont do it

i did that with an ex, i dont even know if numpty knew about it, i kept it really secretive, was basically just for sex though....do it if you want, it all went moobs up in my situation, also i knew that she really wanted to get back together properly so after everytime we did it i would get this guilty feeling which i hated...up to u tho!

Sounds like the baggage is overwhelming @ times,and the "Been there,done that" syndrome is playing on your mind.
    So, why don't you take up fishing @ your local haunts,
    or even some new ones?
    You never know!! :-D

bykergrove;8709133

i know man... i've been wanting to go to egypt but most of my mates have … i know man... i've been wanting to go to egypt but most of my mates have already been (they went when i was in rome with her)lol i wont text her! thank **** i have a stag do this sat and a busy long weekend..really hope she forgets she text me thought :lol: I don't know how long i can resist the *****

you only live once, i would go for it!!!!!

bykergrove;8709144

bro this is the ex i've been moaning about ever since i joined HUKD (I … bro this is the ex i've been moaning about ever since i joined HUKD (I was going out with her for a couple of years after i joined here)she's just too intense wants all of my time then acts like a prat when things don't go her way.if only she wasn't ****ing hot!

maybe make some points before you get back together

time to myself ect

Could be she just wanted some sugar , or even cream!?

Think with your brain,the one in yer head not your trousers!

An ex is an ex for a reason(or few).......it'll end in tears for the both of you.

Take this more mature woman's advice;-)

bykergrove;8709174

yep i think you and my brain are right. byker Jr is gonna just have to … yep i think you and my brain are right. byker Jr is gonna just have to get over it!

I'm sure byker jr is a friendly guy and will have new playmates soon enough!:whistling:

Banned

robinok;8709161

Could be she just wanted some sugar , or even cream!?

and wants to chop off the sausage too :-D

You will be lucky to get some sleep tonight Byker,
    but all the best for the fufure,
    and hope you make the right decision for your future.
    Take it easy.:thumbsup:

Listen to your friends and say no. 1st time, inexperience, 2nd time worth a try, 3rd time unlucky, 4th time reckless, 5th time? Don't even think about it! Good luck!

ei8hty5ive;8709195

Listen to your friends and say no. 1st time, inexperience, 2nd time worth … Listen to your friends and say no. 1st time, inexperience, 2nd time worth a try, 3rd time unlucky, 4th time reckless, 5th time? Don't even think about it! Good luck!

Now there is a voice of experience talking!!
    If only we could all heed those words and stick to them,
    there would be no indecisions,no seeking out advice and no sleepless nights.
    Why is life so complicated??:whistling:

Banned

fool me once shame on you
    fool me twice, sure, at least im getting some action
    fool me three times, you think i would learn, but my little head is running the big head
    four times, am i lacking blood flow to the brain
    5 times, ok time to hit myself with a bat

It's all about mind over matter ...

If she doesn't mind ... it doesn't matter :whistling:
    don't do it.. you're only playing for a little while.. things like this can screw with someones mind in the long run.. yours and hers.
    Do it if you mean it... without sounding too cheesy.

Nice one,Jubbyme
    :-D:-D
    :thumbsup:

Banned

I love this site it's so random lol
    life is for living
    regrets are for later
    it's a yes from me you need 3 yes's to go through to the next round

Banned

**** her brains out. But tell her you have your own life and this is all just a bit of fun. But don't mention that until after.

do it....it'll lead to more intresting threads coming from u!! haha

btw ur ex sounds a bit like a golddigger, no offence. she lives a good life when with u, holidays and diamond rings!

you're asking a internet forum how to spend (potentially), the rest of your life...... :thinking:

if you need that guidance (no offence to anyone on here) then it aint gonna work. Its your choice at the end of the day, and really, that choice should not be influenced by anyone, let alone, a internet forum

PS: This is not a thread I expected form you Bykergrove. Its more of a "The JFK" or "BG1" one

bykergrove;8709068

i make my own decisions for important stuff. this isn't life changing … i make my own decisions for important stuff. this isn't life changing it's more of a fun/could get hurt or become a reluctant daddy kind of decision... oh wait that does sound pretty life altering :? STOP IT YOU!lol yeah but she knows where i live and her mum works with my dad!

Lol and thats not life changing?? This thread has got to be a joke you know full well you shouldn't use her again

Banned

tinkerbell28;8710875

Everyone has one of those, (obv not when married) ;-) just go back for … Everyone has one of those, (obv not when married) ;-) just go back for whatever not a full on relationship as it will be a disaster again.

I've been a fall back guy...;-) obviously when I wasn't married, I felt so used.

link 'em and then leave 'em high I been telling all my mans for time...

acecatcher3;8709122

i did that with an ex, i dont even know if numpty knew about it, i kept … i did that with an ex, i dont even know if numpty knew about it, i kept it really secretive, was basically just for sex though....do it if you want, it all went moobs up in my situation, also i knew that she really wanted to get back together properly so after everytime we did it i would get this guilty feeling which i hated...up to u tho!

im sure you did tell me, you told me a story about how she was round yours once and your parents came back, and you went to talk to them as she slipped outta the house lol

numptyj;8711020

im sure you did tell me, you told me a story about how she was round … im sure you did tell me, you told me a story about how she was round yours once and your parents came back, and you went to talk to them as she slipped outta the house lol

ahahahahahahaha

don't go back to an ex! you've been there, done that, lol
    find someone new!

Banned

bykergrove;8714017

yeah I ignored her text in the end. not worth it for me!

I think our byker might be growing up! :thumbsup: :-D

Well done Byker.
    I'm sure all of us here think you made the right choice last night.
    Now move on and enjoy a new ride.
    All the best.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764693
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632176
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)513
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041

See more discussions