Groups
    EXPIRED

- - - - -

- - - - -

8 Comments

Banned

Ive already got it,

bought it in turkey for a squid, on the high street. lol

its rubbish and my 3 year old daughter didnt like it either, the talking frogs freaked her out... :-)

Banned

My local Asda making a big deal out of it with a countdown standee in the entrance so reckon they'll be selling at loss.

master_chief;8756667

My local Asda making a big deal out of it with a countdown standee in the … My local Asda making a big deal out of it with a countdown standee in the entrance so reckon they'll be selling at loss.

my tesco has one of those too, will be interesting to see the prices, should be pretty good on bluray

master_chief;8756667

My local Asda making a big deal out of it with a countdown standee in the … My local Asda making a big deal out of it with a countdown standee in the entrance so reckon they'll be selling at loss.

the countdown standees are disney making a big deal out of it, they did the same with up. but i suppose that since it launches on an odd day a countdown would be useful.

Can't decide if I am going to get this. It was ok, not great. I might just rent it tomorrow and buy it once the price goes down.

On another note, does anyone know when Disney are re-releasing the original Alice in Wonderland?

Banned

Give the supermarkets a call.

£12.99 at sainsburys for DVD version
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions