Found 5th Jun 2010

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

aaaah today was funny , went into town with aload of lads and we were just messing about && chilling a friend got us kicked out of hmv !!

Dont you just love gay best friends :-D

Banned

I melted today .. talk about hot ...

sounds a nice day bykergrove :thumbsup:

today i have been mostly shopping, Bournemouth was heaving as the sun was out & the grockles were out in thier hoards !

bykergrove;8768514

did you go blonde in the end? seems like it's working!! loads of lad eh? … did you go blonde in the end? seems like it's working!! loads of lad eh? i'm telling DMH! i hope you got milo with the hose in the garden!

Loooool , there all gay !!

strike;8768515

Sounds like the local chavs here,and No, far from it

naah we dislike chavs thats why we got kicked out of hmv we were putting the glee && slipnot albums over r ''n b albums loool !

went for some flat views i've decided where i wanna move to already and cant wait!! :):)
spent the last 2 hours cooking very hot in the kitchen!!! another reason i cant wait to move so i can wear next to nothing when cooking in the summer without scaring my flatmates or getting OH mad for showing too much flesh with people about :lol:

Wow,your day sounds brilliant bykergrove. Sooo good to get some good weather:-D

Nothing exciting for me:roll:. Garden and doggy walks but just great to have the sun:thumbsup:

ilovelilac;8768556

went for some flat views i've decided where i wanna move to already and … went for some flat views i've decided where i wanna move to already and cant wait!! :):)spent the last 2 hours cooking very hot in the kitchen!!! another reason i cant wait to move so i can wear next to nothing when cooking in the summer without scaring my flatmates or getting OH mad for showing too much flesh with people about :lol:

Hello lilac:p:-D

rosie2008;8768655

Hello lilac:p:-D

hia rosie

i'm just eating dinner and waiting for BGT to start :-D:-D

how's u?

ilovelilac;8768686

hia rosie :)i'm just eating dinner and waiting for BGT to start … hia rosie :)i'm just eating dinner and waiting for BGT to start :-D:-Dhow's u?

lol I`ve got dinner on and waiting for it to start too. Not too excited about the final tbh and dont know who I wanna win.. I just love the dog though:-D

rosie2008;8768702

lol I`ve got dinner on and waiting for it to start too. Not too excited … lol I`ve got dinner on and waiting for it to start too. Not too excited about the final tbh and dont know who I wanna win.. I just love the dog though:-D

its deffo not as exciting as last year, just looking forward to seeing the dog as well and spellbound, tbh i cant remember what other acts got through lol

ilovelilac;8768733

its deffo not as exciting as last year, just looking forward to seeing … its deffo not as exciting as last year, just looking forward to seeing the dog as well and spellbound, tbh i cant remember what other acts got through lol

Yeah,we all used to gather here for the finals, but nobody bothered anymore. :roll: I`ll just stick on here see if I can get meself worked up for it:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions