Groups

15 Comments

dont find him funny at all but fair play to him, hes hitting above his average :lol:

Suprised she's 35, she doesn't look it.

I also think he is very funny most of the time.

never heard of either of em, and even if i did, i doubt i would care

jayjayuk1234;8796939

that's the way son.

Banned

starsparkle2311;8796924

I like Charlie Brooker, witty man, there's far funnier than him tho'. All … I like Charlie Brooker, witty man, there's far funnier than him tho'. All the same, him and an ex Blue Peter presenter? [email protected] that one, got to be his funniest work yet:pWell done Chas:thumbsup:

LMAO!!!! LMAO!!!!

jayjayuk1234;8796939

so youve posted in this thread beacuse?

micoo;8796977

so youve posted in this thread beacuse?

Because i felt like it.... yourself?

so thats why his hair has been getting trendier recently.

His columns, screenwipe, gameswipe etc are all really funny but anything were he has to "banter" with other real people is agonisingly bad.

She's just another standard tv presenter who seems to have hit the lucky stick by getting a shot at the xtra factor.

konnie is hot imho!hopefully brooker has a penchant for home movies and a fast broadband connection:whistling:

Certainly explains that segment on Screenwipe where she did the spoof documentary about getting a group of men together to pee on a hill. At the time, I thought it a bit random that they had her on for that!

cookiemonster83;8797023

Certainly explains that segment on Screenwipe where she did the spoof … Certainly explains that segment on Screenwipe where she did the spoof documentary about getting a group of men together to pee on a hill. At the time, I thought it a bit random that they had her do that!

she is into "watersports??"

micoo;8796916

dont find him funny at all but fair play to him, hes hitting above his … dont find him funny at all but fair play to him, hes hitting above his average :lol:

Have you not read his books? Hilarious stuff! He is essentially a writer so doesnt appear as funny on tv as in his newspaper columns and books. His analogies are brilliant.

Banned

starsparkle2311;8797064

Well I did follow him on Twitter for a while, but his tweets were boring, … Well I did follow him on Twitter for a while, but his tweets were boring, so I stopped.May follow him again now, looking forward to seeing tweets of his interesting uses of toilet tubes with Miss Huq, lol

LMAO!!! LMAO!!!!

Seems his pessimistic columns about love will have come to an end now, unless he is just marrying her to use as a human punch bag to vent his frustration about the World cCup.

This thread has reminded me to post my own thread about something he wrote about online forums. Quite fitting for HUKD too.

starsparkle2311;8797387

If it's the one I read, then I agree, very fitting for here;-)

]This one?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2664
      2. word survey1013
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions