Groups

- - - - -

- - - - -

8 Comments

Banned

Haven't played a GT since the first one all those years ago, should I still care?

They forgot to stick on hopefully right at the end.

Looks good though so advert has done it's job. As long as it moves like that as the other 2 didn't I might buy it.

master_chief;8849991

Haven't played a GT since the first one all those years ago, should I … Haven't played a GT since the first one all those years ago, should I still care?

Probably not :-D Video is just a video too by the looks of it, no in game footage at all.

cdm22;8850464

Probably not :-D Video is just a video too by the looks of it, no in game … Probably not :-D Video is just a video too by the looks of it, no in game footage at all.

Pretty fed up of all this pre-rendered nonsense (applicable to a lot of the E3 content), can't they just finish the game instead?
    I'd rather see gameplay regardless of current state.

Have they stuck a release date on?

some time in 2012 per chance?

best be worth the wait and wait and wait and wait

Banned

This game bores me so much. Every year it's coming out in summer then winter another year, then one more.... surely they know how close they are to finishing it. It'll probably end up being no better than other racing sims and you want have time to play it because the 2014 world cup will be on. Just buy an xbox and play nfs : shift or forza 3

2 November 2010.....so far

Banned

sufchenko;8850922

2 November 2010.....so far

Coincides with black op's and the MOH release. Good thinking :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions