Banned

38 Comments

so i'm looking for someone to settle down with long term

cool story bro

God yeah! Married for 8 yrs (or so, can never remember) and there will be things that drive you both nuts! But love is about compromise, right?

No disrespect but maybe they find something annoying about you and they don't bail! It is about compromise to a point.

bykergrove;8903239

]lol wuthmmm yeah but no but yeah

I know brah....hence why... lol

fern37;8903232

No disrespect but maybe they find something annoying about you and they … No disrespect but maybe they find something annoying about you and they don't bail! It is about compromise to a point.

I agree with this.

You're not perfect.

bykergrove;8903264

lol numpty you know if you were a bird... i wud... wait wut... that's the … lol numpty you know if you were a bird... i wud... wait wut... that's the amstels talking!

you would like to have a hoot on my vuvuzela? haha

edit you said if I was a bird...my joke doesnt work now boo haha

bykergrove;8903253

yeah but if carling made bf's....

...they wouldn't resemble you.

bykergrove;8903249

that's true... maybe i should be a little more easy going but long term … that's true... maybe i should be a little more easy going but long term relationships is a big deal to me... don't want to settle for second best.

This is your future:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OLfU-l4JLYI/SeKPRhSMmhI/AAAAAAAAAWA/bG1-6g9Nl8U/s400/simpsons_CrazyCatLady.gif

Complete with sex change.

bykergrove;8903278

ok i'm going sleep now.have some … ok i'm going sleep now.have some class:http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/super-mario-galaxy-2/guy-plays-super-mario-bros

haha thats fricken awesome

bykergrove;8903249

that's true... maybe i should be a little more easy going but long term … that's true... maybe i should be a little more easy going but long term relationships is a big deal to me... don't want to settle for second best.

You may not be settling for second best if you stayed and worked it through. It could enrich your life and communication is the key in any long term relationship. Don't walk away...stay and talk and if it still annoys you then maybe think about bailing.

angelfairee;8903279

...they wouldn't resemble you.This is your future:Complete with sex … ...they wouldn't resemble you.This is your future:Complete with sex change.

posting pictures of yourself again? tsk tsk

Shut it, losers!

its give and take

she gives me greef and i take it

Banned

Fickle is the word.

Banned

bykergrove;8903395

you find your fella fickle? how do you deal with it?

No you are

We are not at that stage yet where things are annoying.................but am sure it will happen. As Fern said, its all about compromise. We both have our own interests, and our own friends..................plus we spend time together.

I reckon Byker when u do finally meet the right one - the annoying things just wont bother you

bossyboots;8903450

We are not at that stage yet where things are … We are not at that stage yet where things are annoying.................but am sure it will happen. As Fern said, its all about compromise. We both have our own interests, and our own friends..................plus we spend time together. I reckon Byker when u do finally meet the right one - the annoying things just wont bother you

PM me for my number when it happens BB

bossyboots;8903450

We are not at that stage yet where things are … We are not at that stage yet where things are annoying.................but am sure it will happen. As Fern said, its all about compromise. We both have our own interests, and our own friends..................plus we spend time together. I reckon Byker when u do finally meet the right one - the annoying things just wont bother you

But all the annoying things about him will definitely bother her and he will be the one that has to do the chasing...

When this happens please tell me. I want to laugh at you!

Banned

My fella is perfect and so am I :-D

numptyj;8903454

PM me for my number when it happens BB

:lol: I reckon me and him are doing just fine - because we do our own thing a lot of the time. I just couldnt bare to imagine my life consisting of work and my oh..................OMG no way!

bossyboots;8903487

:lol: I reckon me and him are doing just fine - because we do our own … :lol: I reckon me and him are doing just fine - because we do our own thing a lot of the time. I just couldnt bare to imagine my life consisting of work and my oh..................OMG no way!

Can I pm numptyj my telephone number instead then BB? :whistling:

bossyboots;8903487

:lol: I reckon me and him are doing just fine - because we do our own … :lol: I reckon me and him are doing just fine - because we do our own thing a lot of the time. I just couldnt bare to imagine my life consisting of work and my oh..................OMG no way!

give it time...

fern37;8903503

go for it

fern37;8903503

if you just go on chat roulette you can normally get him on there during the hours of darkness

bossyboots;8903510

if you just go on chat roulette you can normally get him on there during … if you just go on chat roulette you can normally get him on there during the hours of darkness

haha, I'll be the one playing with my....vuvuzela

bossyboots;8903510

if you just go on chat roulette you can normally get him on there during … if you just go on chat roulette you can normally get him on there during the hours of darkness

yeah but how will i know it's him? Plus I might have to go through some other HUKD weirdos to get to him!

fern37;8903520

yeah but how will i know it's him? Plus I might have to go through some … yeah but how will i know it's him? Plus I might have to go through some other HUKD weirdos to get to him!

numptyj;8903518

:whistling:

fern37;8903520

yeah but how will i know it's him? Plus I might have to go through some … yeah but how will i know it's him? Plus I might have to go through some other HUKD weirdos to get to him!

I'll be the one in the...yeah don't worry about it. Just click next please.

numptyj;8903518

Thought you were a guy?? :w00t:

fern37;8903532

delete delete Fern............come on girl, think instrument. In Scotland we ask a guy how big is his bagpipes

fern37;8903532

ahahah, I think you are thinking of something else with a V

ach how about I talk about my wee caber lassy! ...now do you understand?

numptyj;8903546

ahahah, I think you are thinking of something else with a Vach how about … ahahah, I think you are thinking of something else with a Vach how about I talk about my[SIZE="7"] wee [/SIZE]caber lassy! ...now do you understand?

how do I put a poster on ignore?

bossyboots;8903551

how do I put a poster on ignore?

LOL, I dont want to get her hopes up by lying

bossyboots;8903536

delete delete Fern............come on girl, think instrument. In … delete delete Fern............come on girl, think instrument. In Scotland we ask a guy how big is his bagpipes

I wrote it before anyone else did!! lol And gave him the satisfaction of playing into his hands!

numptyj;8903546

ahahah, I think you are thinking of something else with a Vach how about … ahahah, I think you are thinking of something else with a Vach how about I talk about my wee caber lassy! ...now do you understand?

It is wee too from all accounts!! :whistling::p

numptyj;8903546

ahahah, I think you are thinking of something else with a Vach how about … ahahah, I think you are thinking of something else with a Vach how about I talk about my [SIZE="7"]HUGE[/SIZE] caber lassy! ...now do you understand?

Hi Numptyj - u okay, remember am here anytime u need to chat:-D

bossyboots;8903556

Hi Numptyj - u okay, remember am here anytime u need to chat:-D

he wants to do more than chat with you!! :p:whistling:

am off to bed now......up at 615 to walk Haggis, then bang the big gong at 7am to get son and hubby up. This morning when walking the dog I met three females out walking their dogs in their pyjamas lol - I just couldnt do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chow chow everyone

bossyboots;8903585

This morning when walking the dog I met three females out walking their … This morning when walking the dog I met three females out walking their dogs in their pyjamas lol - I just couldnt do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chow chow everyone

eek! :w00t: Together or seperately!

bykergrove;8903929

Bang the gong eh? :lol:

OMG :w00t: Did NOT mean that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol don't get me started on my husband!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846127
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2185
    3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120

See more discussions