10 Comments

What made you think that anyone would be interested in watching this?

CFC_Mark;8977637

What made you think that anyone would be interested in watching this?

maybe a relation to the OP?

1 year old? My eye.

DragonChris;8977881

1 year old? My eye.

prob about to turn two !

She's rubbish anyway.

To have found that video you must have either done a search for Justin Bieber or done a search for little kids.

Either way it's not good.

Banned

ainsleyb;8978252

To have found that video you must have either done a search for Justin … To have found that video you must have either done a search for Justin Bieber or done a search for little kids.Either way it's not good.

I wonder which the OP will be most ashamed of :roll:

ainsleyb;8978252

To have found that video you must have either done a search for Justin … To have found that video you must have either done a search for Justin Bieber or done a search for little kids.Either way it's not good.

That's quite a leap. He probably saw it listed the same way I did, which is by looking at the Youtube homepage, where it shows you videos currently being watched, that've been favourited by your friends, and that are popular, as this one is. That, or someone just linked it to him.

dxx;8978298

That's quite a leap. He probably saw it listed the same way I did, which … That's quite a leap. He probably saw it listed the same way I did, which is by looking at the Youtube homepage, where it shows you videos currently being watched, that've been favourited by your friends, and that are popular, as this one is. That, or someone just linked it to him.

Yeah you just killed it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764007
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846089
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66
    4. What an absolute disgrace2157

See more discussions