Groups
    EXPIRED

7 Comments

Dupe brah, dupe

lol "amazon groceries" in search box change the search to misc 5th result down haha

Original Poster

numptyj

lol "amazon groceries" in search box change the search to misc 5th result … lol "amazon groceries" in search box change the search to misc 5th result down haha

Just did exactly that and the thread is "Any amazon sellers here?" so I rest my case.

Not that it matters. If it did a full site search from the search box "amazon+groceries" it would have bought up that one thread. Every other search engine can manage it bar HUKD's!

does that mean there out of date lol

I have given up with this HUKD search thing, I use Google now instead.
    Just pop on to Google and type this into the search box:

site:www.hotukdeals.com "amazon groceries"

With any luck it will work properly
    Maybe we could persuade someone at HUKD to just kill off the search function here and use Google instead, it is not like it is hard to implement or costs any money.

PhearFactor

I have given up with this HUKD search thing, I use Google now … I have given up with this HUKD search thing, I use Google now instead..Just pop on to Google and type this into the search box:With any luck it will work properly

or use this

hukd.garyrip.com/sea…ch/

numptyj

or use this :)http://hukd.garyrip.com/search/

That's the fella lol - they should integrate that into this website. Until they can get a proper one working anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator24
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…55
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345

See more discussions