Found 2nd Aug 2010

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

I havent got it yet as I have a Tmobile branded Device and I havent got the time yet to do an unbranding hopefully in couple of weeks as I heard tmobile will be rolling out but from what I got from all that already have on XDA developer's Site, its pretty very much faster and smoother than 2.1, flash 10.1 I heard works like magic, Browser speed is faster, mail box has been improved, i heard the speed is about 2.5 x faster than 2.1.. Plus 720P HD recording now...

Of course I have the desire, Stupid iphone, i wont touch it with a javelin.... only thing I can see in the streak is the Screen nothing else..

i have it on a samsung galaxy s and htc hero and benchmark scores have both doubled.

is a must have when its released for the streak and then would make the streak very desirable too.

Where did you guys get the update from?
I also have the Galaxy S...

Banned

birdyboyuk

Where did you guys get the update from?I also have the Galaxy S...

SNAP

birdyboyuk

The Zip file is on the XDA Developer site, I can get the link for you, but you need to have an unbranded and unlocked device though..

saayinla

The Zip file is on the XDA Developer site, I can get the link for you, … The Zip file is on the XDA Developer site, I can get the link for you, but you need to have an unbranded and unlocked device though..

I believe mine is unbranded, but not sure if unlocked.
I assume that this hasn't yet been released to the public? Still in Beta stages?

Banned

birdyboyuk

Its on the samsung website... however its only a beta. (or thats what it said about 1 week ago)

Still can't put mine down. Knocks spots off every other phone on the market IMHO.

birdyboyuk

I believe mine is unbranded, but not sure if unlocked.I assume that this … I believe mine is unbranded, but not sure if unlocked.I assume that this hasn't yet been released to the public? Still in Beta stages?

Its not beta but the final thing...

Samsung Firmwares.

Has to be unlocked and unbranded phone, i have put 2.2 on my one from the recent dialaphone deal.

I am not responsible if your a noob and brick your phone. It is also not the final version so there may be bugs.

There's a comprehensive list of all the new additions & changes found in the Desire 2.2 update here

I'm really hoping T-Mobile get their version of the update out before September, not holding my breath though.

some of those features are HTC Desire only though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. saying of the day89412
    2. Stay well this winter, help any vulnerable people you know too1042
    3. Did you know?2953
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51112

See more discussions