Found 1st Sep 2010

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

Must rush to the bank and arrange an overdraft so I can buy all the latest Apple products 'cos they're so cool

OR

Must laugh at all the weirdos camping outside Apple stores

Discuss...

Banned

thx for info

Also rumoured to be streaming live from apples website...

thanks for the info

Live streaming from apples website if you have a iPad,iPhone or Mac

boothy

Live streaming from apples website if you have a iPad,iPhone or Mac

Thanks for the heads up.

cis_groupie

Must rush to the bank and arrange an overdraft so I can buy all the … Must rush to the bank and arrange an overdraft so I can buy all the latest Apple products 'cos they're so coolORMust laugh at all the weirdos camping outside Apple storesDiscuss...

Yawn...

cis_groupie

Must rush to the bank and arrange an overdraft so I can buy all the … Must rush to the bank and arrange an overdraft so I can buy all the latest Apple products 'cos they're so coolORMust laugh at all the weirdos camping outside Apple storesDiscuss...

Actually, I've been one of those weirdos. I waited for hours outside the Glasgow Apple Store for its grand opening, and it was good fun. It makes for an interesting gathering, since it's just a load of vaguely eccentric people from various backgrounds all with a common and quite nerdy interest passing the time by having a laugh with each other. I went by myself, ended up chatting for hours with guys about guitars and nerdstuff. It was ace, fun time was had by all. Met one bloke who was a true obsessive, and had flown in from America and had attended every single Applestore opening. Everyone else was way more casual, and basically there for a laugh.

But, yeah, feel free to laugh at us if you like. Although, do take a moment to consider what it says about you.

dxx

Met one bloke who was a true obsessive, and had flown in from America and … Met one bloke who was a true obsessive, and had flown in from America and had attended every single Applestore opening

Admit it, that was you!

I joke. But that really is beyond obsessive... rather sad to be honest

No one noticed the new 'epub' export option in the latest update of Pages?
Massive potential

Oh and "people don't buy what you sell they buy why you sell it".....

DragonChris

Admit it, that was you!I joke. But that really is beyond obsessive... … Admit it, that was you!I joke. But that really is beyond obsessive... rather sad to be honest

Ach, rumbled

But aye, it was a bit, especially as he didn't have any affiliation with Apple other than to follow them slightly like a stalker. He seemed very happy to be the first one through the doors though, getting his round of applause and tshirt, and being the first member of public to take ganders of the gleaming white loveliness of everything inside.

Banned

cis_groupie

That fact you say you'd need an overdraft to purchase anything Apple says more about you than them.

dcx_badass

No new iPod Classic is a bit of a dissapointment tbh, new Nano is cool, … No new iPod Classic is a bit of a dissapointment tbh, new Nano is cool, not much has changed with the touch really (well anything useful anyway).

Agree with the touch (which is a good thing cos hubbie may be selling his shortly!) and the Nano looks cool! I quite fancy the new Apple TV as well!

what were the bluetooth improvements coming on the iOS 4.1??

Nevermind that's cool! just read the liveblog

Banned

any news on an itouch 4 and release date guys

dcx_badass

The UK prices are absolutely awful, getting completely screwed over.Apple … The UK prices are absolutely awful, getting completely screwed over.Apple TV, $99 or £99 errrrm what?

What are the UK prices? unless you mean £99.

have they given a release date for the iphone 4 white?

iPod touch 4th Gen prices
8GB £189
32GB £239
64GB £329

Not quite the same then, £30 extra.

Banned

Hope there was mention of a fix for the lagginess on the 3g iphones

feel free to laugh at us if you like. Although, do take a moment to … feel free to laugh at us if you like. Although, do take a moment to consider what it says about you

I do laugh, because it seems that every time Steve Jobs announces an improved or new product there's an awful lot of hype & fanaticism.

That fact you say you'd need an overdraft to purchase anything Apple says … That fact you say you'd need an overdraft to purchase anything Apple says more about you than them

I don't need an overdraft to buy Apple products, but then again I would never pay £350+ for a phone or £1000+ for a laptop. Or £40 for a basic MP3 player.
Edited by: "cis_groupie" 1st Sep 2010

Whats the point of hte 8gb, should be 16gb at that price for the touch

Banned

So announcements for new items but not to fix the iPhone to
Edited by: "guv" 1st Sep 2010

Banned

just found the itouch 4g for 189 on play.com and amazon good cases deal at amazon to wide variety check it out, will be getting mine next week

Banned

dcx badass im saying i found it on play and they have it for order and i will be getting it no need for sarcasm
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522876
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1122
    3. john2020md Joke Thread...911046
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming57

See more discussions