Found 6th Sep 2010

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Banned

do you live in a 'flat'?

its mine i sent to yours cos i knew you would be in, thanks for signing for it, can you re-send to me, thanks

SuperEd

wheres the title gone lol - maybe its to IRON out any problems ?

Banned

this thread has got me CREASED up

eeerm, ok. Bye

whats going on ? the title is a 'dot' ?? oO

Banned

it was about an iron being delivered to the wrong address, we need to PRESS the op for answers

goldmax

it was about an iron being delivered to the wrong address, we need to … it was about an iron being delivered to the wrong address, we need to PRESS the op for answers

oh thats what this steaming pile of poo is
Edited by: "michelleleemoo" 6th Sep 2010

goldmax

it was about an iron being delivered to the wrong address, we need to … it was about an iron being delivered to the wrong address, we need to PRESS the op for answers

Oh right, cheers ! what a disaster for op eh , she must be so dePRESSED !

Banned

shopstilldrops

Oh right, cheers ! what a disaster for op eh , she must be so dePRESSED ! … Oh right, cheers ! what a disaster for op eh , she must be so dePRESSED !

I think she was just letting off some STEAM but then got BOARD and deleted the words

goldmax

I think she was just letting off some STEAM but then got BOARD and … I think she was just letting off some STEAM but then got BOARD and deleted the words

lol, oh the IRONY of these ever deCREASING delivery services !!!

Are you sure Misc is the place to air dirty laundry?

whats with the title man
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions