Groups

Banned

11 Comments

Looks cool and so unreal....

I like how the city/landscape looks, I could get use to that. Although that guy looked a bit weird in HDR, something wasn't right with his cheeks.

HDR is good in small doses. If it starts becoming the norm/in thing then it'lll just get tedious.

Good to see they've managed to apply it to vids though.

Yeah, cool.

You can notice a flicker in the background/sky parts. Not really ever looked at HDR video before though so maybe this is normal because of the process. Do like the colours though.

I was waiting for something to happen, doesnt look much different to a number of movies?

I still like these.

photoble.com/pho…os/

Banned

mr.potato_head

HDR is good in small doses. If it starts becoming the norm/in thing then … HDR is good in small doses. If it starts becoming the norm/in thing then it'lll just get tedious.Good to see they've managed to apply it to vids though.

I agree with you, looks amazing when done correctly with a good subject but as soon as ever tom dick and harry starts taking snapshots in HDR then the whole thing will start to look as effective as making a photo in B&W with one bit in colour.

bykergrove

looks pretty amazing! I think the 5D was also used to record an episode … looks pretty amazing! I think the 5D was also used to record an episode of House.

Yup, Season finale Season 6.

Banned

I dont get it, just looks like any HD video albeit an extremely dull one.

Banned

splatsplatsplat

I was waiting for something to happen, doesnt look much different to a … I was waiting for something to happen, doesnt look much different to a number of movies?I still like these.http://www.photoble.com/photo-inspiration/astonishing-tilt-shift-videos/

now that is worthy of a post - very impressive unlike the OP video

Banned

That's incredible. It's good to see that it's true HDR as well; using the under and over exposed images to create HDR. Incredible that it can be done in movie form
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?23
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?44
      3. Beds44
      4. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?88

See more discussions