Groups

Banned

6 Comments

No its rubbish, not scary at all and the end doesnt even make sense - dont waste your time/money

Check out Stomp if you havent seen it

Not the worse, not the best. Went last weekend. Would I recommend, prob not.

cw9652

Not the worse, not the best. Went last weekend. Would I recommend, prob … Not the worse, not the best. Went last weekend. Would I recommend, prob not.

Me and OH really thought it was lame, tbh - can you recommend any good shows?

Mrs.Z

No its rubbish, not scary at all and the end doesnt even make sense - … No its rubbish, not scary at all and the end doesnt even make sense - dont waste your time/moneyCheck out Stomp if you havent seen it

cw9652

Not the worse, not the best. Went last weekend. Would I recommend, prob … Not the worse, not the best. Went last weekend. Would I recommend, prob not.

Oh no thats what you get for being impatient
    Its not soooo bad, just not scary like they made it out to be (and I cant watch anything ghostified!)
    Les Miserables? Thats opera innit?!? Not my kind of thing
    Absolutely loved Stomp, and Wicked looks good

Gues I am not cultured enough LOL!
    I looked at Lion King once but the tickets were £75odd so stopped looking

Saw it when it was first on in Hammersmith and really wasn't so impressed by it. Friend I went with enjoyed it though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO56
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44
      4. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked44

See more discussions