Banned

26 Comments

nope no way to hide them ppl goin crazy with them on my fb

what are check ins brah?

what you mean byker ? sorry im pretty up to date on fb but not sure what 'check in ' means !

Banned

numptyj

what are check ins brah?

yeah i was also wunderinnn

numptyj

what are check ins brah?

+1

+2 4char

I assume this is the 'Places' feature on Facebook - when someone goes to places on the mobile application or site, they have the option to check in which publishes their current location to Facebook.

John

Johnmcl7

I assume this is the 'Places' feature on Facebook - when someone goes to … I assume this is the 'Places' feature on Facebook - when someone goes to places on the mobile application or site, they have the option to check in which publishes their current location to Facebook.John

I thought it could be that as I've seen it a few times in the last few days, bit stalkerish tbh

"numptyj is currently outside your window"

go to settings, location, and uncheck the two boxes

numptyj

I thought it could be that as I've seen it a few times in the last few … I thought it could be that as I've seen it a few times in the last few days, bit stalkerish tbh"numptyj is currently outside your window"

i just checked!

Only check ins i use are at the Airport.

Syzable

Only check ins i use are at the Airport.

I occasionally eat them

oh wait thats chick ins

numptyj

I occasionally eat themoh wait thats chick ins

X)

numptyj

I thought it could be that as I've seen it a few times in the last few … I thought it could be that as I've seen it a few times in the last few days, bit stalkerish tbh"numptyj is currently outside your window"

OOh come inside young man , its gettin kinda cold out there !:p..................lol

numptyj

I occasionally eat themoh wait thats chick ins

lol X)

i no see no check ins or chick ins in my FB.

bykergrove

sorry i should have mentioned critical step 1. get some friends on your … sorry i should have mentioned critical step 1. get some friends on your facebook:p

i got some brah, still nuthin.

bykergrove

Good effort Byker, sorry I have to say I don't see those updates in my FB. Do you get them when you log in iphone? I don't have an iphone or jphone btw

bykergrove

no they appear on my pc

Then.....

http://nowsourcing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

Or I must have done something clever (without even realising that I am) to avoid them.

Oh and Marina says "Deactivate your FB and get a life man!"

bykergrove

haha lol @ no one cares bro.

it is true though, why would you want people knowing where you are most of the time

numptyj is in the chicken shop

numptyj is at the bus stop

numptyj is looking at wimmins in the high street

numptyj is at home sat on the toilet

bykergrove

thanks, here's a humorous way to overtake someone.

Nice *Insert first I was like...and then I lol'ed image here*

haha, brb trying to find you on facebook

bykergrove

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dont worry brah I found you

facebook.com/luc…abi!/lucynabi

(lol at the last profile pic)

bykergrove

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I demand you pay me millions of monies or I shall circulate your facebook on hukd!

Banned

numptyj

dont worry brah I found … dont worry brah I found you[url=http://www.facebook.com/lucynabi#!/lucynabi]http://www.facebook.com/lucynabi#!/lucynabi[/url](lol at the last profile pic)

at first i was like huh ?? then i was like wut !!

ryman1000

at first i was like huh ?? then i was like wut !!

...and then you fapped, just admit it brah
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1966
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2290
    3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917253
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846138

See more discussions