Groups
    EXPIRED

34 Comments

"Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a personality disorder described as a prolonged disturbance of personality function in a person (generally over the age of eighteen years, although it is also found in adolescents), characterized by depth and variability of moods.[1] The disorder typically involves unusual levels of instability in mood; black and white thinking, or splitting; the disorder often manifests itself in idealization and devaluation episodes, as well as chaotic and unstable interpersonal relationships, self-image, identity, and behavior; as well as a disturbance in the individual's sense of self. In extreme cases, this disturbance in the sense of self can lead to periods of dissociation"

Not as I initially thought, someone who almost has a personality...

OP smells like a multi to me.

s2rocks247

"Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a personality disorder … "Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a personality disorder described as a prolonged disturbance of personality function in a person (generally over the age of eighteen years, although it is also found in adolescents), characterized by depth and variability of moods.[1] The disorder typically involves unusual levels of instability in mood; black and white thinking, or splitting; the disorder often manifests itself in idealization and devaluation episodes, as well as chaotic and unstable interpersonal relationships, self-image, identity, and behavior; as well as a disturbance in the individual's sense of self. In extreme cases, this disturbance in the sense of self can lead to periods of dissociation"

Sounds like a woman

In all seriousness though.......wouldn't you get better advice from a health professional. The 3000 Dr's on here seem to have misplaced their phd's and often give advice like 'you're dying', 'end it' and the such.

Membership: 6 hours, 25 minutes ago Deals posted: 1 Last active: 5 hours, 21 minutes ago

Banned

I am nuts

DLM

I am nuts

I blame the drugs.

Banned

Syzable

I blame the drugs.

So do I X)

cw9652

OP smells like a multi to me.

Perhaps they set up this ID to genuinely seek advice because they are "known" on their usual ID and didn't want people knowing,i know it's not allowed but understandable.

deb8z

Perhaps they set up this ID to genuinely seek advice because they are … Perhaps they set up this ID to genuinely seek advice because they are "known" on their usual ID and didn't want people knowing,i know it's not allowed but understandable.

Fair point, but not really worth a ban on a shopping forum...

s2rocks247

Not as I initially thought, someone who almost has a personality...

Just read that. I did smile.

cw9652

Fair point, but not really worth a ban on a shopping forum...

Maybe nobody would have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out

Banned

Can't beat a bit of Paroxetine

Do you think we should delete our posts,seems a bit mean if it's genuine and they come back to read all this

Banned

deb8z

Do you think we should delete our posts,seems a bit mean if it's genuine … Do you think we should delete our posts,seems a bit mean if it's genuine and they come back to read all this

I get a kick out of being mean on the internet

DLM!! you've taken too many of those Prozac haven't you oO

Banned

deb8z

DLM!! you've taken too many of those Prozac haven't you oO

Yep, I am on the ceiling X)

DLM

Yep, I am on the ceiling X)

You would be if you've taken Prozac and Seroxat lol

deb8z

You would be if you've taken Prozac and Seroxat lol

Didn't Seroxat get outlawed for giving people suicidal tendencies............sure that was on the news a couple of years ago??

Syzable

Didn't Seroxat get outlawed for giving people suicidal … Didn't Seroxat get outlawed for giving people suicidal tendencies............sure that was on the news a couple of years ago??

A few AD give people suicidal tendancies,old school ones more so,i dunno about Seroxat anymore now i'm out of the Pharmacy game and as you know i rarely see/read the news X)

It's about the only other thing i watch other than sport X)

Banned

Most of the membership here suffer from this.

Syzable

It's about the only other thing i watch other than sport X)

Yes i know,you know more about things happening where i live than i do lol

You were in my dream last night lol

Banned

vibeone

Most of the membership here suffer from this.

Do you?

deb8z

Yes i know,you know more about things happening where i live than i do … Yes i know,you know more about things happening where i live than i do lolYou were in my dream last night lol

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! oO X)

Awaiting email

Banned

deb8z

Yes i know,you know more about things happening where i live than i do … Yes i know,you know more about things happening where i live than i do lolYou were in my dream last night lol

Is Syzable hot?

DLM

Is Syzable hot?

http://www.artengine.ca/blog/uploaded_images/can%27t-touch-this-button-778979.jpg

Yes. Unfortunately VB1 suffers from it, he almost has a personality but not quite.

Banned

baffledsalmon

Yes. Unfortunately VB1 suffers from it, he almost has a personality but … Yes. Unfortunately VB1 suffers from it, he almost has a personality but not quite.

Cute.

DLM

Is Syzable hot?

Haven't you seen his pic before DLM,hasn't he sent it you lol

I thought i saw something about it.

Oh.......and Tinks & Deb8z have started their own fansite to me DLM but it's by invite only. X)

I knew i should have deleted posts,sorry OP

Yes, Sorry OP............blame my harem. lol

"Not in Sy's harem" that would be wrong on so many levels X)
    Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 29th Sep 2010

I think there is alot of helpful information on this thread.

Glad to help.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions