Groups

Banned

21 Comments

bykergrove

it said that the site is worth 25 billion...I know it gets loads and … it said that the site is worth 25 billion...I know it gets loads and loads of traffic but how is it worth so much? the ads on it are crap...

I am not sure the info at the end was correct. After seeing the film yesterday read up on teh facebook history and the numbers were all different

bykergrove

it said that the site is worth 25 billion...I know it gets loads and … it said that the site is worth 25 billion...I know it gets loads and loads of traffic but how is it worth so much? the ads on it are crap...

the advertisments are personilised, so if they are 'crap' then thats cause you like 'crap' stuff :P

theyre based on your friends likes, so your friends like crap things.

generaloneill

theyre based on your friends likes, so your friends like crap things.

and you change the settings, and remove adverts then it asks if you want to remove all ads like it.

Banned

it was a rubbish film

Its worth so much because it has an absolutely massive, very captive, user-base, in which millions upon millions of people spend several hours a day - its hardly rocket science!

I was going to go and watch that with friends and then realised I had none. How ironic.

bykergrove

I know it gets loads and loads of traffic but how is it worth so much? … I know it gets loads and loads of traffic but how is it worth so much? the ads on it are crap...

Because people want a piece of the pie and are prepared to invest in it...

i thought bykergrove always made out how he was super clever?

this seems like a braindead bg1 question!

Banned

Brilliant movie. Fincher and Sorkin can do no wrong and the cast were exceptional.

You do know as of June...it had 500 million...yes half a billion members? And also think about the investment that has gone into it/goes into it DAILY...it is a BUSINESS and as many businesses around they turn over a HUGE sum of money...once again i'll reiterate 500 MILLION members...main source of money is surely investment and revenue/traffic.
    Edited by: "Bhav007" 17th Oct 2010

Bhav007

You do know as of June...it had 500 million...yes half a billion members? … You do know as of June...it had 500 million...yes half a billion members? And also think about the investment that has gone into it/goes into it DAILY...it is a BUSINESS and as many businesses around they turn over a HUGE sum of money...once again i'll reiterate 500 MILLION members...main source of money is surely investment and revenue/traffic.

how many members were there in June?

Not very keen on maths huh guys? 500 million = 1/2 a billion

So what's your problem.....

You just added more value to it by watching that **** of a film. (What next films on Amazon)

bykergrove

lol beat me to it

bykergrove

haha true! I wanted to watch wall street but it had just started!

Even worse is that T-urd is now a swears on misc.

bykergrove

No, if you knew that 500 million = half a billion...why the comment

Np

Wow, seems you're insecure...

Banned

bykergrove

you know what... i think you're right!what should i do?????? help me... … you know what... i think you're right!what should i do?????? help me... please!

As you asked nicely.

http://www.microsoft.com/library/media/1033/windowsxp/images/using/networking/setup/68573-click-turn-off.gif&t=1

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions