Groups

8 Comments

OMG!!! Think I need to go to Blackberry or HTC lol.

Is this only on 4.1? As I am currently running 4.02 - so I hope I am unaffected (_;)

Oh my goodness!!! I have just tried it on my iPhone AND IT WORKS!!!!!!! Now that is scary!
    Edited by: "Pr3cious18" 26th Oct 2010

Supermod

How does it let you view everything? Does it not just bring up their calling history and contacts?

magicjay1986

How does it let you view everything? Does it not just bring up their … How does it let you view everything? Does it not just bring up their calling history and contacts?

I'm guessing it completely bypasses the pass code.

Supermod

Syzable

I'm guessing it completely bypasses the pass code.

I just tried it and you cannot go in to the menu, apps, settings etc. It locks to your phone numbers. It even shows this in the tutorial on Gizmodo.

looooool

wow! yes this does work i just tried it!!

Supermod

massmail666

well once your in contacts, you can make a new mms, then select take … well once your in contacts, you can make a new mms, then select take picture and you can view all the pics on the iphone etc etc. quite long but my mate managed to get through my entire phone.

Please do not think I am being pernickity but how did he get from MMS to the phone menu?

Hmm.. well its hardly a hack and more of a flaw in their iOS 4.1 software.

This flaw was found early yesterday afternoon and lol its been jokes winding people up with it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions