Groups

Banned

13 Comments

Mayer Hawthorne

Banned

you know you've been ebay way too much when you read the title as ebay listening oO

numptyj

WAGWANloving this since I heard it on the John Lewis advertEllie Goulding … WAGWANloving this since I heard it on the John Lewis advertEllie Goulding - Your Song

i like this choon

bykergrove

heard this on the radio. good track. reminds me of moulin rouge? think it … heard this on the radio. good track. reminds me of moulin rouge? think it was in that film??

wow...homo

I dunno never seen it but its an Elton John song so might have been in it.

haha sorry...easy listening is boring...tried to find a gay song....that was pretty stupid!

why u want easy listening? u 45 years old?

this might put the homo in this thread through the roof but i'll post it anyway

youtube.com/wat…dex

bykergrove

what about that song you posted way back when... where these penguins … what about that song you posted way back when... where these penguins just come out of the blue... that was EPIC HOMO.

penguins? I dont remember that, ill try and have a think lol

maybe this? no penguins but there are some birds lol. Its the same song as I hit above but Eva Cassidy version

Over the rainbow

bykergrove

it was this … it was this http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/what-you-listening-to-right-now/638790/#post8169668but the track got deleted.... do you remember what it was?

lolol its this
    youtube.com/wat…P9s

I only remembered because of the "plus shes fit" lol

Nouvelle vauge excellent easy listening covers of bands such as Joy Division XTC, Depeche Mode Etc..

Or if you want it a bit more edgy Richard Cheese is worth a listen for his lounge covers of Green Day, Rage against the Machine, Sir Mix-a-Lot and BRITNEY SPEARS!

Banned

http://i52.tinypic.com/30ax3cw.jpg

James Blunt songs are always an easy listen
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767165
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047079
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)78
      4. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button67

See more discussions