Groups

Banned

12 Comments

Roar, I'm a tiger.
    Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 9th Dec 2010

oO ..

Banned

Don't be cruel JB22........ it's an important first step and difficult announcement that you shouldn't take the mickey out of! LOL

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/thread_gay_midget.jpg

Actually got to agree with Guv - it is a bit gay oO Bad enough u think it - but to post UP A THREAD ABOUT IT lmao

jellybaby22

Numpty reminds me of eamonn Holmes but now u have said it .... Danny … Numpty reminds me of eamonn Holmes but now u have said it .... Danny Wallace too

lol JB he hates it when u say that!!! He obviously isnt online!! Maybe he is out shopping with Ruth

bykergrove

reminds me of numptyj

^^^ safe version

now gbtw byker

bykergrove

http://shop.back-to-front.co.uk/ekmps/shops/backtofront/images/cu_blah.jpg

i was actually trying to help you (_;)

omg pmsl danny wallace is the spit of numpty loooool

starsparkle2311

HAHA yes I must admit I used to too, albeit because of his one time avi. … HAHA yes I must admit I used to too, albeit because of his one time avi. LOL@ Eamonn Holmes, I haven't seen the pics, but EH is cute in a way,lol

oO

starsparkle2311

Don't know how to multi quote now, but to ILP and JB, there is something … Don't know how to multi quote now, but to ILP and JB, there is something cute about Eamon Holmes, can't explain it, but there's something there...............lol

are you drunk?

Banned

Strong homo ITT

Banned

bykergrove

where brah?btw there is a boondok saints 2. saw it in blockbusters a … where brah?btw there is a boondok saints 2. saw it in blockbusters a while back

From your stalker

Yeah I got it on BR from US mane, it sucks in comparison to the 1st one though...and they look sooooo old
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1722
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?812
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764394
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions