Groups

23 Comments

Wildfire

Wildfire, if not then san Fran.

I just got a wildfire on voda to try android for the 1st time, can I hell get it unlocked. Had to contact vodafone who'll contact HTC for the NUC. Seems to be quite a common problem. Tried several unlocking sites but all unable to provide code. Good phone besides that, can't get angry birds to work on it though

san fran, free unlock and angry birds works on it.

Check out carphone warehouse samsung galaxy europa - about half price - comes out at about £100 unlocked with compulsory 02 £10 top up.

ants97

san fran, free unlock and angry birds works on it.

You can play Angry Birds on the Wildfire too.
    My vote goes to the Wildfire..

DarkKnight

You can play Angry Birds on the Wildfire too.My vote goes to the … You can play Angry Birds on the Wildfire too.My vote goes to the Wildfire..

How? I know I'm not the only one struggling to get it to work

Paddy_o_furniture

How? I know I'm not the only one struggling to get it to work

When you start it up, it will show a black screen. lock and unlock the phone a few times while it's on the black screen and then it should show up.

one of my friends has the wildfire and angry birds is very jumpy not good,san francisco for me out of those phones....

Another san fran vote.

Decent phone. Excellent VFM

Better screen on the Orange San Francisco and its cheaper you can also get student discount.

massmail666

but apparently the wildfire has better build quality, camera etc

Yeah it does.

I've heard lots of really good things about the San Francisco.

DarkKnight

When you start it up, it will show a black screen. lock and unlock the … When you start it up, it will show a black screen. lock and unlock the phone a few times while it's on the black screen and then it should show up.

Will try that cheers

I'd go for the San Francisco. The screen on the Wildfire is ghastly.

Build quality seems awesome on the san francisco however the camera is poor.

Paddy_o_furniture

Will try that cheers

No problem
    I had it installed for only a day, as for some stupid reason, you can't move apps to the SD card (I have a 2GB card but can't use any of it!)
    So as Angry Birds is around 16mb. It took way too much space on the internal memory so i had to delete it.

However i think the upcoming 2.2 update will allow moving apps, so if it does then i will download AB again.

iPhone 4

I dont think the wildfire screen is that bad at all.
    Much rather go for the Wildfire than SF

I had the same options a couple of months ago with a replacement for my BB storm.... I chose the wildfire and glad I did tbh

Ive been looking to get a wildfire on o2 but cant find any good deals any where!

SuperEd

san fran

san francisco: unlocked free, better screen, faster process, easily hacked via modaco and debranded, more ram on sfs 512mb.. cheaper...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280969
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions