9 Comments

good on her.... she deserves to be happy ....

wierd how she talks about her parents using their first names though???

Banned

Very nice story.
Good for her.

Can I just say one thing that came to mind though. Why do people get rid of those old lovely sash windows and replace them with horrible PVC double glazing?
I've got sash windows in my house, I wouldn't dream of changing them.

awww....very strong lady after what happened to her and her family.
wish her well

Banned

I would.

arcangel111

good on her.... she deserves to be happy .... wierd how she talks … good on her.... she deserves to be happy .... wierd how she talks about her parents using their first names though???

A girl I know calls her parents by their first names. I think it's weird and sort of hippy-fied. She's quite a rude person- got no respect for anyone!!

Great story, thanks for highlighting it.

JonnyTwoToes

Why do people get rid of those old lovely sash windows and replace them … Why do people get rid of those old lovely sash windows and replace them with horrible PVC double glazing?.

Because the rope snaps, the wood rots, the windows stick, they let in draughts, and they're not very energy efficient. But they do look nicer than pvc

Banned

gari189

Because the rope snaps, the wood rots, the windows stick, they let in … Because the rope snaps, the wood rots, the windows stick, they let in draughts, and they're not very energy efficient. But they do look nicer than pvc

Yep.

Can't believe she's 23 already........how time flies. Good to see she is happy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764074
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846108
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?22
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2132

See more discussions