Groups

31 Comments

Are we to assume you have spaced on DVD?

Banned

save it

Buy a light sabre.

play.com/Gad…tml?_$ja=tsid:11518|cat:627496|prd:627496

Banned

buy a star wars figure, wearing a japanese dress, with 1 leg

Phone up Patrick Stewart and offer him a part in 'Wild Geese 3' for whatever amount of money you have?

love unusual things

Sorted then, take me out for a meal (you are female, right?)

how much you got left so we can give you a better idea of what you could spend it on.

harlzter

Sorted then, take me out for a meal (you are female, right?)

Yeah she is and I bought a new hat last week in sales and have nowhere nice to wear it too..................but maybe I do now!!

Weird. I have a Xmas overdraft to clear. How about we help each other out?

stewby

Weird. I have a Xmas overdraft to clear. How about we help each other out?

looooooooooool X) X)

starsparkle2311

LOL slow down Bossy, I don't want my inbox full, or do I? Hahaha

That could be read two ways!

I'm a geek with near identical interests (geeks are cool). That book that was on here a few weeks ago, making of empire strikes back looked cool. Also if you haven't seen star wars and robot chickens star wars spoofs they are a must watch ( Esp robot chicken)

When you say Japanese do you mean manga? If so bleach is excellent. Also films like battle royal and old boiled are good if you like Japanese ultra violence movies.

If you like reading there are some fantastic graphic novels out there. Like batman? Search for year one, return of the dark knight and the killing joke. If not watchmen and V for vendetta.

Sorry if these suggestions are no good and not very female friendly!!

I meant family guy and robot chicken!! One last suggestion from me is a bit of canvas art. I have a storm trooper one and a banksy AT-AT one. I think it's cool. It has an imperial walker and the AT-AT is saying "I am your father".

I think its fab you have money left over because you also had your daughters birthday on CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

Pat yourself on the back for doing so well btw - as most find it difficult this time of the year and been a few threads re finding it hard financially coming up to Christmas - so its really really nice to read a thread like this.

Well done You

deathnote anime boxset
    deathnote live action films
    battle royale 1 and 2
    oldboy
    hard boiled
    20th century boys
    irreversible

harajuku girls perfume

Japanese - PONYO!! DVD is 5 quid at amazon.

Comedy- Curb your enthusiasm 1-7 44.99 (actually you can usually pick this up 5-10 cheaper maybe wait) Curb is brill though.

Redeem yourself and spend it all here

This is so you
    http://www.izzardmerchandise.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/TSH_VADER.png

Why not wait for the most epic blu ray coming out this year, The complete star wars saga box set, star wars on blu ray for the first time

Clicky

I will let you have this for £100. it's an EXACT replica of the barbasol cryocan from jurassic park which i made for a fancy dress in the summer

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww24/PEDEGG1/photo.jpg

Does it twist open at the bottom and have holders of vials for Dinosaur embryos?

gbspurs

Does it twist open at the bottom and have holders of vials for Dinosaur … Does it twist open at the bottom and have holders of vials for Dinosaur embryos?

it does twist open and i believe you can clearly see the vials of dino DNA, acquired from the natural history museum

Sorry I'm on iPhone and the mobile site doesn't display full pictures!!! Good effort

Jumpingphil

You could always finally get yourself one of these......

The Christmas present I asked for so many times, and never got

You could buy the adventures of simon pegg app if you have an iPhone it's £1.79

starsparkle2311

Haha sadly I have no iPhone, but I did get his Nerd Do Well book for Xmas … Haha sadly I have no iPhone, but I did get his Nerd Do Well book for Xmas

Shame, I think it's a comic book adventure and simon is the superhero

starsparkle2311

PONYO! Yes thankyou, Curb? I'm waiting on a price drop, absolutely love … PONYO! Yes thankyou, Curb? I'm waiting on a price drop, absolutely love that show! Have the last series on my PS3, The Blacks telling Larry off is my fave, f*ck you Larry witcha your mucky ass!!

Lol yes, and Larry asking the pharmacist to read the note from his date (the doctor).
    Currently upto date with Curb and waiting for them to get the next series done!! (Ricky Gervais is in an episode)

starsparkle2311

Me too, I feel your pain man,lol

Hold me, bro
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions