Groups

13 Comments

Cracking series. Do they all cut their hair with hacksaws?

i'm Scottish and i had trouble understanding some of it.

great documentary though.

Loool he kneed her in the stomach in the middle of town. Quality

massmail666

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00sl839/The_Scheme_Episode_2/so … http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00sl839/The_Scheme_Episode_2/so hard to understand the Scottish accent.

No harder than trying to understand a Scouser or a Geordie imo.

Banned

moob

No harder than trying to understand a Scouser or a Geordie imo.

these are really thick accents though (think rab c nesbitt). They speak a sentence of words as though its one word.

what a life though.

wake up at midday, score some drugs, drink some tennents super and have a smoke whilst watching daytime tv, pick your giro up, score some more, buy some fake vodka, get hammered until you're unconscious or have a scrap and get knocked out!

repeat every day till you die!

Dayna and Marvin -- A prime example of why you shouldn't do drugs kids

thrustmaster

Dayna and Marvin -- A prime example of why you shouldn't do drugs kids

if only the kids could read your post in the first place

Out of interest, is this shown on BBC in England and Wales? Was discussing this at work and we weren't sure. Can understand why some can't understand them, I can't understand some of it and I'm from the same bloomin country, had to get my gf to translate as she's a west coaster.

Banned

If I wanted to watch pathetic Scotsmen making fools of themselves then I'd watch the SPL.

Amirite?

The Scheme is our version of Geordie Shore except much sexier....NOT!!

F&F You truly are a t!t

Banned

gimmeabargain

Out of interest, is this shown on BBC in England and Wales? Was … Out of interest, is this shown on BBC in England and Wales? Was discussing this at work and we weren't sure. Can understand why some can't understand them, I can't understand some of it and I'm from the same bloomin country, had to get my gf to translate as she's a west coaster.

no its not but freely available for download (bbc iplayer for example)

its amusing to say the least

Banned

tonypop

The Scheme is our version of Geordie Shore except much sexier....NOT!!F&F … The Scheme is our version of Geordie Shore except much sexier....NOT!!F&F You truly are a t!t

I didn't realise you're Scottish. I'm sorry.

(Not for my comment - I'm just sorry).

it's just made up, it could only be genuine if one of the kids were called Chantelle or Destiny.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial914
      2. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​47
      3. word association Game72744173
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424

See more discussions