Pepper Festival 2018 - Summer Flamedeer Hunt - Official Trading Thread

Found 5th Aug
Welcome to the Pepper Festival 2018 Summer Flamedeer Hunt Official Trading Thread

Please do NOT create new posts, keep all trading in here!

Game page >> HERE <<

How to Play

From 3pm 8th August until 3pm 17th August Flamedeer can be found roaming the entire site, randomly popping up throughout the day and night.

Once you find a Flamedeer, click it to catch it. Caught deer will be automatically added to your collectors handbook. All deer are only valuable in packs of 3. The white Flamedeer is quite common, the silver deer are rarer, whilst the golden Flamedeer is your ticket to win big prizes!

Don't just limit your hunt to HUKD itself though, you'll find a plethora of tips and clues on our social media sites so make sure you stay ahead of the hunt by following us on:

Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/hotukdeals)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/hotukdeals)
WhatsApp (http://comp.hotukdeals.com/)
Telegram (http://t.me/hotukdeals)

Flamedeer can also be caught on the app (please make sure you're running the latest versions).

Trading

Complete your collections by working together & trading Flamedeer

To trade:
1) Go to your Flamedeer collection - HERE
2) Scroll down slightly and ensure you have selected "trading enabled"
3) Click "Check Collection"
4) Go across to "trade"
5) TRADE

FAQ's

You cannot trade Gold flamedeer. Once you collect one it is locked in
You cannot trade Flamedeer via the official app but you will receive a notification when a trade has been requested. You can then view these on the website

From Pepper With Love

As you will notice, we kept some of the most elusive Flamedeers for our most active users. Of course, lots of prizes can still be snatched by everyone, but we'd like to say a big thank you to the users who are helping the community the most, it's just fair! Don't worry if you just joined though: even our most dedicated old-timers started just like you – continue participating and you'll have access to all the collections next year!

Prizes

3 x Go Pro Hero 4 - Collect all 3 Diver Flamedeer to WIN
1 x iPhone X - Collect all 3 Surfer Flamedeer to WIN
1 x Vacation - Collect all 3 Hawaiian Flamedeer to WIN
1 x Oled TV - Collect all 3 Lifeguard Flamedeer to WIN
10 x £30 MAC Giftcards - Collect all 3 Ukulele Flamedeer to WIN
2 x PS4 Pro - Collect all 3 Sandcastle Flamedeer to WIN
2 x iwatch 3 - Collect all 3 Flamingo Flamedeer to WIN
25 x £20 Argos giftcards - Collect all 3 Watermelon Flamedeer to WIN
50 x Flamedeer Plushie's - Beachball Flamedeer - Instant Win
250 x Pepper T-shirt's - Windsurfer Flamedeer - Instant Win
1 x A trip around the world - Party Flamedeer - 1 winner will be drawn from all the people who collected all 3 deers - Global Prize

3003667.jpg
FAQ/Information thread HERE

T&C's

1. Please don't sign up multiple accounts to play, anyone caught cheating or flamebaiting will lose their collection. Use of scripts will not increase your chance of winning, there's no way to trick the system but good luck trying… you'll be disqualified for it. Only one player per household allowed
2. Prize winners will be contacted within 7 days of the close of contest via private message/registered email address and prizes will be sent out within 60 days of your response.
3. The competition opens August 8th 2018, 3pm and closes on August 17th 2018, 3pm.
4. You must be a HUKD member in order to collect Flamedeer and win a prize. HUKD registration is free and no purchase is necessary.
5. The prizes for HotUKDeals members are: 3 Go Pros, 1 iPhone x, 1 Vacation, 1 Oled TV, 10 MAC Bundles, 2 PS4 Pro, 2 Apple Watch 3, 25 £20 Argos giftcards, 50 Flamedeer Plushies, 250 Pepper Tshirts. Prizes may be substituted for a prize of equal value; no cash substitution is possible.
6. All players who complete the "party" Collection are eligible for the main prize. One winner will be drawn at random between all eligible players. The main prize is a round-the-world-trip (Flights + hotels, value: 5000 EUR) – no cash substitution is possible. Pepper will contact the winner per email to organize their trip.
7. Winners will be announced on hotukdeals.com (http//ww…om) after the close of competition.
8. Participants must be UK residents.
9. Prizes may not be exactly as pictured.
10. Rules subject to change without notice.

In terms of claiming the prizes, we will be in touch! Make sure to check your private messages and to have access to the email address registered on the site.
Community Updates
**Winner's List**

If you are a winner, please send me a PM with a screenshot of your collection so I can add you to the winner's list.

Thanks and good luck.

The winner's list can be found on the main Flamedeer thread: hotukdeals.com/dis…635
Misc
Top comments
More info about the VIP members and "From Pepper With Love" section:

We get a HUGE amount of feedback every time we run a competition that there should be something just for those active members of the community. The "criteria" for this is actually fairly low and if you're getting involved in HotUKDeals it is easily obtainable. So you need to have these two badges:

34646865-bjYsF.jpg
and

34646865-LorSz.jpg
If you have not been awarded these before the competition went live you cannot obtain them and be eligible for these prizes now but getting these will mean you'll be eligible for future competitions where prizes are reserved for those getting involved with HotUKDeals and the community.
34823317-vMyqn.jpg

what the...... (shock).............I never win anything......

Edit:

@Eden0032
Edited by: "ZanyAngel" 17th Aug
OMG
1st - I need to get out more. Just got to hotel after short trip out and thought I’ll get on WiFi and see if I can get a last minute deer to swap with someone

2nd - I’m glad I didn’t as I’ve onky flipping gone and caught the golden Hawaiian

I literally cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34825305-GjBgQ.jpg
Made a mess of that on my phone so let's try again on my PC!

13930014101534515686.jpg
Woohoo!!!!

Been obsessed with this competition every time since the start & this is my first proper win (besides the £2 amazon & argos vouchers lol).

Thanks so much for the trades everyone and the banter/community spirit on here, it makes it so much more fun.

Look forward to seeing you all at Christmas!
14893 Comments
Can not wait!
Xboxgamer32119 m ago

Can not wait!

Imagine it is a worthwhile game for the Xbox One.

You've been waiting for one of those for a lot longer.

34612463-2SBgl.jpg
Ooooh, a TV would be very handy right now!
Got his seat warm and waiting for him!
34612765-xr8wb.jpg
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 5th Aug
yay some new deers to catch
Love the prizes. Hope I get one of them
cant wait.
Im all set with my lucky underwear. Wont change until I see a flamedeer

34612801-8ktyd.jpg
Edited by: "shabbird" 5th Aug
A win would help console me after a trophyless season.
Here we go again! #Flamedeer

As always @wishihadadonkey, I'm happy to help out where I can. I know I have done for the last few years, but I will be online most days during the summer Flamedeer hunt!
Edited by: "Eden0032" 5th Aug
Wow can't wait for this was only thinking about the summer Flamedeer the other day I hope for a plush
There's surprisingly two GIFs for Flamedeer already...

34614333-X3wPx.jpg

34614333-rrTZg.jpg

Anyway, I'll be playing Flamedeer and trading this year, will update this comment whenever I need a trade!
34614583-EnILb.jpg
Let the fun begin
34614585-V0nW4.jpg

Let the game begin
34614805-RoQEI.jpg
I guess some of the big prizes will be won by people who we have never heard of on here again this year
A round the world trip you say?

34614911-tfqXc.jpg
summerof7610 m ago

[Image] I guess some of the big prizes will be won by people who we have …[Image] I guess some of the big prizes will be won by people who we have never heard of on here again this year

Can you imagine a one post wonder winning the round the world trip?
240p OLED telly I'm guessing ;).
Is this a joke? Heard nothing about it, no pop-ups, or ads. When I follow the link in OP I get this
34616173-derwi.jpg
mrty11 m ago

Is this a joke? Heard nothing about it, no pop-ups, or ads. When I follow …Is this a joke? Heard nothing about it, no pop-ups, or ads. When I follow the link in OP I get this[Image]

Try this link instead:

[ hotukdeals.com/com…509 ]
In response to Deeky’s retirement. We end up with an extremely sup par substitute.
Where existing members will be passed over yet again.
fanpages2 h, 6 m ago

Try this link instead:[ …Try this link instead:[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/34613509 ]

Thanks for linking, Fanpages!
Oneday771 h, 46 m ago

In response to Deeky’s retirement. We end up with an extremely sup par s …In response to Deeky’s retirement. We end up with an extremely sup par substitute. Where existing members will be passed over yet again.

Special announcement!

If I win the round the world trip I'll do another deeky's Xmas comp with bigger and better prizes than ever
deeky4 h, 29 m ago

Special announcement!If I win the round the world trip I'll do another …Special announcement!If I win the round the world trip I'll do another deeky's Xmas comp with bigger and better prizes than ever

You'll have to message me right before your Xmas comp goes live so we can come to some sort of agreement :P
deeky13 h, 23 m ago

Special announcement!If I win the round the world trip I'll do another …Special announcement!If I win the round the world trip I'll do another deeky's Xmas comp with bigger and better prizes than ever

I thought you’d debut a Deeky Summer comp TBH.

The one hit wonders sting as much in summer....
Dose it start just after midnight
kevnemma7th Aug

I want to know that too
kevnemma2 h, 3 m ago

I'll be waiting....

I almost forgot, but now I have to stay up until 3am hunting Flamedeer!
I love this game!
5 minutes to go people!

34638655-7Twbf.jpg
None of the pages are live yet
It's Flamedeer time baby!

34638727-aWKCP.jpg

Oh wait....

34638727-aNBQ5.jpg
It’s like waiting for a lit firework to go off... don’t want to look away but scared to keep checking

come on!!!! Work. !!!
Edited by: "joanddan7" 8th Aug
I DEMAND FLAMEDEER!

34638747.jpg
Edited by: "jamie015" 8th Aug
jamie0154 m ago

I DEMAND FLAMEDEER![Image]

Here Deer
34638761-MKfPl.jpg
summerof762 m ago

Here Deer [Image]

Oh deery me!
Are they here yet
kevnemma4 m ago

Are they here yet

Think it starts at 3pm, good luck.
kevnemma4 m ago

Are they here yet

No, not till this afternoon
I wonder how long it will take before someone asks to trade Golden Surfer for a White Watermelon
Was anyone else up still stupid o’clock last night waiting? So wish they’d put a start time on as well as the date!
Itsbowtime7 m ago

Was anyone else up still stupid o’clock last night waiting? So wish they’d …Was anyone else up still stupid o’clock last night waiting? So wish they’d put a start time on as well as the date!

They did - 3pm
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants