pepsi £1000 or xbox 360 elite ringpulls things

5 replies
Found 6th May 2008
i have 7 of them and i was wondering if i could enter them all at a certain time so i would have 7 chances to win??

Thanks and also that goalkeeper thing is really hard

5 Comments

you can enter all the same time

People have entered them all at the same time, but only get one email confirmation after so they are not sure if they take them all or only the first,

Is anyone else unable to enter their cashforkicks codes on the pepsi website? It gives you the option to enter by text but not online. I've got about 20 cans lined up to enter :?

lucylou;2167661

Is anyone else unable to enter their cashforkicks codes on the pepsi … Is anyone else unable to enter their cashforkicks codes on the pepsi website? It gives you the option to enter by text but not online. I've got about 20 cans lined up to enter :?

I think it finished earlier in the week. I'm sure I read now that all entries since the closing date are placed into monthly draws. Perhaps they've removed the option for online entry now.

midlandscomics;2167669

I think it finished earlier in the week. I'm sure I read now that all … I think it finished earlier in the week. I'm sure I read now that all entries since the closing date are placed into monthly draws. Perhaps they've removed the option for online entry now.

Thankyou At least I can cut down on my drinking now...............
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return23
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...811
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?44
    4. 241 cinema code - how to ask?34

See more discussions