Groups

Perfect Circle

youtube.com/wat…wSEyoutube.com/wat…wSE

They say if you can draw a freehand circle, you are mad !!!

This guy's bonkers

12 Comments

Awesome that !!!

it is very hard to draw a perfect circle !!!!

Original Poster

big_anth

Awesome that !!!it is very hard to draw a perfert circle !!!!

and spell it - lol:giggle:

mrtootough

and spell it - lol:giggle:

hahahaha its late and iv been on the road travelling back from a football match

Original Poster

who did you watch ?

sheff wed vrs Sunderland (my team) won 4-2 :D:D

Original Poster

a Macam ? Hope I got spelling right he he
    Went over and watched them draw 1-1 with Newcastle at St James when they were both in first division. Oops just remembered, Sunderland still are.

Am Liverpool supporter myself - showed Chelsea a thing or two today

mrtootough

a Macam ? Hope I got spelling right he heWent over and watched them draw … a Macam ? Hope I got spelling right he heWent over and watched them draw 1-1 with Newcastle at St James when they were both in first division. Oops just remembered, Sunderland still are.Am Liverpool supporter myself - showed Chelsea a thing or two today

its mackem hehe

yeah, we are still in the fizzy pop league !! looking to get out this season...

didnt see the liverpool game as we were on the road, excellent result.....

The prem Man u's this year you think ?

Original Poster

will be hard to stop. Got off to a flyer compared to normal, but all teams normally have a bad spell and they still have to come to Anfield (Dream on). Wasn't sure of the spelling. Went to Sunderland @ Night when we flew over for the match (Went to Idols and Digbys). Remember it like it was yesterday. Was in my pre-bargain hunting days

mrtootough

Went to Sunderland @ Night when we flew over for the match (Went to … Went to Sunderland @ Night when we flew over for the match (Went to Idols and Digbys). Remember it like it was yesterday. Was in my pre-bargain hunting days

its a good night out sunderland......

Idols is still there (and still full of OLD woman dressing in basicly nothing !!

never heard of Digbys :? but i am only 21

big_anth

hahahaha its late and iv been on the road travelling back from a … hahahaha its late and iv been on the road travelling back from a football match

The mighty Sunderland win again !!!!

Original Poster

grimm6

The mighty Sunderland win again !!!!

OMG - another Mackem !!!

Cripes, I bet he gets all the girls!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1642
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764436
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246
      4. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?22

See more discussions