Groups

Perfect coaster!

Banned
    The lid of a Pringles tube fit's my cup nicely and no more drip's on my desk.

15 Comments

innovation ! well done you will recieve a blue peter badge by first class post

Original Poster Banned

renown;6824184

innovation ! well done you will recieve a blue peter badge by first class … innovation ! well done you will recieve a blue peter badge by first class post

Lol:-d

Jumpingphil;6824245

It also fit snugly over a lot of pint glasses.Much fun to be had in the … It also fit snugly over a lot of pint glasses.Much fun to be had in the pub.:thumbsup:

That's just childish

Original Poster Banned

snowflake;6824206

Lol DLM, well I shall have to remember that after Christmas since this is … Lol DLM, well I shall have to remember that after Christmas since this is the only time I ever buy Pringles :thumbsup:

I only buy them when they are offer :-D

Original Poster Banned

Jumpingphil;6824245

It also fit snugly over a lot of pint glasses.Much fun to be had in the … It also fit snugly over a lot of pint glasses.Much fun to be had in the pub.:thumbsup:

Great stuff.

Have you settled in to your new home?

DLM;6824262

I only buy them when they are offer :-D

On offer now in tesco's :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Jumpingphil;6824314

I have, but the belongings haven't.They are still in bin liners.I've … I have, but the belongings haven't.They are still in bin liners.I've pulled a muscle in my right leg and I really should be resting it, but I find things to do and I think I keep aggravating it.I should really rest for a few days but can't stop myself from doing things.Trouble is, all these things I keep doing keep putting a further strain on my poor poor leg.

Oh dear, get your girl's to help more :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

renown;6824330

On offer now in tesco's :thumbsup:

Yep, mine were delivered on Thursday and finished today :-D

DLM;6824347

Yep, mine were delivered on Thursday and finished today :-D

that's no nonsense munching :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

renown;6824371

that's no nonsense munching :w00t:

Not just by me, although sometimes I have to use restraint or they would be probably gone in a few hour's :oops:

Original Poster Banned

Jumpingphil;6824471

I've already sent one up the chimney to give it a good clean and the … I've already sent one up the chimney to give it a good clean and the other one has been on the roof fixing the guttering.I tend to let them have Sunday afternoons off.:thumbsup:

Your too good to them :-D

careful you don't spill your pringles everywhere

Original Poster Banned

bruffterman;6824702

I only have spilled a few crumbs :-D

Original Poster Banned

bruffterman;6824702

I have only spilled a few crumbs :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …185473
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions