Groups

Perfect Dark XBLA

Can anyone download this yet? I've tried but there's no option or is it coming out later?

15 Comments

Don't think it is out yet.

Original Poster

It did say the 17th i think?

MarzBarz;8127474

It did say the 17th i think?

Where you get that info from bud?

It's coming out today - will be on the marketplace in a couple of hours:

twitter.com/maj…269

Original Poster

cheers hodsey, cant wait to buy it, is anyone else purchasing this? and fancy some online gaming?

add me II 1NFINI7Y II

It's out, I'm playing it now

Going round a mate's house for a splitscreen sesh tonight, harking back to the days of old. This time around though, it'll be four players on a 50'' plasma, not a 14'' portable :-D

How much points is it?

Might be my first purchase on Xbox live.

Adam2050;8127719

How much points is it?Might be my first purchase on Xbox live.

800 points... and 20 achievements in this... the first XBLA game with so many (for some reason?!)

hodsey77;8127725

800 points... and 20 achievements in this... the first XBLA game with so … 800 points... and 20 achievements in this... the first XBLA game with so many (for some reason?!)

There was an interview with the devs on the dashboard and the guy was saying he just wanted to give more for the player to do by making more achievements than usual. Or something like that, anyway!

Original Poster

Im at 6th form now, then hitting the gym after, so will have to get it sometime in the evening.

Whats it like?

Original Poster

Adam2050;8127719

How much points is it?Might be my first purchase on Xbox live.

Ive purchased bomberman(let down), frogger(okay), assault heroes(garbage), doom(sucks).

MarzBarz;8128050

Ive purchased bomberman(let down), frogger(okay), assault … Ive purchased bomberman(let down), frogger(okay), assault heroes(garbage), doom(sucks).

You have to get into 'retro mood' when you play the old games and not base them on games of today. Goldeneye N64 was one of the best games EVER but even that looks tired against MW2 for example!

MarzBarz;8128050

Ive purchased bomberman(let down), frogger(okay), assault … Ive purchased bomberman(let down), frogger(okay), assault heroes(garbage), doom(sucks).

Bomberman is amazing on multiplayer though! And calling Doom awful is sacrilege... I love some of the retro stuff on there, but hate it when they add unnecessary 3D to classic games (such as Frogger, loads better on Atari...) and nothing else. Why didn't you try the demos before you bought them?

Currently playing on Splosion Man and MvC2. Great games.

Original Poster

bishibashi;8128435

Bomberman is amazing on multiplayer though! And calling Doom awful is … Bomberman is amazing on multiplayer though! And calling Doom awful is sacrilege... I love some of the retro stuff on there, but hate it when they add unnecessary 3D to classic games (such as Frogger, loads better on Atari...) and nothing else. Why didn't you try the demos before you bought them?Currently playing on Splosion Man and MvC2. Great games.

lol, i didnt know back then you could trial games.

Original Poster

damn, these controls are hard to use, lol , all i need is a 3rd party n64 pad for the 360 now xD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc11
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door67
      4. Gaming Monitor33

See more discussions