Perfectly Imperfect Potatoes 2.5Kg for £1 @ Tesco

Expert (Beta)11
Posted 24th Mar
For a quid feels like a decent pick to me, just imperfect in name, but for all practical purposes just as good to consume.

Less than perfect, just as tasty

Hope it helps someone.

tesco.com/gro…517
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
They are perfect to their potato parents
Biggest challenge is to get a delivery slot. Been trying for days and no luck
Why do people buy Potatoes? I cut one in half and it grew into a massive plant that wont stop... I'm shocked.
Just go in store. The fresh fruit and veg are now massively over-stocked as the greedy fat muppets sit at home stuffing themselves with a years supply of processed food.
slannmage24/03/2020 19:45

Why do people buy Potatoes? I cut one in half and it grew into a massive …Why do people buy Potatoes? I cut one in half and it grew into a massive plant that wont stop... I'm shocked.

Do you know how many potato plants you would need to supply yourself all year round?
Just got a 3Kg bag from the corner shop... £5.50. The worlds gone mad.
mikeey8424/03/2020 19:49

Do you know how many potato plants you would need to supply yourself all …Do you know how many potato plants you would need to supply yourself all year round?

Yeh one apparently it has gotten out of hand lol.
slannmage24/03/2020 19:53

Yeh one apparently it has gotten out of hand lol.

If you let a potato root you can cut the potato into segments where the root is. So 1 potato makes roughly 6 more.
If you leave them underground they will go crazy and grow like weeds popping up all over.
awastedyouth24/03/2020 19:48

Just go in store. The fresh fruit and veg are now massively over-stocked …Just go in store. The fresh fruit and veg are now massively over-stocked as the greedy fat muppets sit at home stuffing themselves with a years supply of processed food.

Haha true. Got some right bargains in Morrisons today. 10p stock galore
MonkeysUncle24/03/2020 21:23

Haha true. Got some right bargains in Morrisons today. 10p stock galore …Haha true. Got some right bargains in Morrisons today. 10p stock galore

You shouldn't be going shopping for bargains only for essentials, bear this in mind next time.
I also purchase Wonky Grapes from Morrisons. These imperfect veg/fruit remind me of The Raggy Dolls.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants