Groups

Perfume

Hi,

The Mrs wants the Gucci Guilty 50ml gift set for her xmas present. I've never bought perfume for a lady and not sure where the best place would be to get it from. If anyone can help point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

6 Comments

It's 54.00 at Debenhams for example with free next day delivery for the 50ml set but perfume-click.co.uk have the bigger set for 60.35

Gucci Guilty for Her Gift Set 75ml EDT + 100ml Body Lotion + 50ml Shower Gel

Don't forget cashback too.

https://299df094394db9cc1de4-60c51f90a91f2305b52a889e5c1d7548.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com/87203_xl_1.jpg
    Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 16th Dec 2016

Original Poster

deb8z

It's 54.00 at Debenhams for example with free next day delivery for the … It's 54.00 at Debenhams for example with free next day delivery for the 50ml set but perfume-click.co.uk have the bigger set for 60.35Gucci Guilty for Her Gift Set 75ml EDT + 100ml Body Lotion + 50ml Shower GelDon't forget cashback too.

Thank you so much. £60 one was a bargain but couldn't wait for delivery so have ordered from Debenhams

DevilsReaper

Thank you so much. £60 one was a bargain but couldn't wait for delivery … Thank you so much. £60 one was a bargain but couldn't wait for delivery so have ordered from Debenhams

It was only 1.95 for next day delivery.

Original Poster

deb8z

It was only 1.95 for next day delivery.

Yeh but i dont think i would have got it tomorrow and it was probably too late to order for tomorrow

DevilsReaper

Yeh but i dont think i would have got it tomorrow and it was probably too … Yeh but i dont think i would have got it tomorrow and it was probably too late to order for tomorrow

You needed it for tomorrow,I didn't realise.

Original Poster

yeh sorry should have mentioned. You helped me get one for tomorrow so all good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help please - pc issues57
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419
      4. Import charges from USA11

See more discussions