Perfume

Found 27th Feb
Hi all, wondered if some of the ladies coukd help me,
I normally buy coco madmoiselle and very irresistible for my wife but as my daughter seems to share it with her it is getting quite expensive.
Can anyone let me know of any similar smelling perfumes that i could buy for her for daily use ( ps im still gonna treat to madmoiselle but shes gonna hide it from daughter lol )
thanks all in advance
Community Updates
AskHealth & Beauty
5 Comments
Thanks for link , very helpful
thewisebluecat20 h, 35 m ago

Thanks for link , very helpful

Excuse me, very gender specific question! Well I'm pretending I know, I had to look this up.

According to moneysavingexpert.com Lidl's Suddenly Madame Glamour compares well with Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. This is mentioned in the above link, however, it doesn't mention where to purchase it.

Our blind smell test found that out of 30 people, three couldn't tell any difference - and of the 27 who could, 16 preferred the CHEAPER perfume.

moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/Cheap-perfume
Edited by: "LemonHead" 28th Feb
I have got the lidl one before for her and it does smell similar but smell went within hour and we all know girls dont really want lidl perfume lol
thewisebluecat1 h, 47 m ago

I have got the lidl one before for her and it does smell similar but …I have got the lidl one before for her and it does smell similar but smell went within hour and we all know girls dont really want lidl perfume lol

it is why perfume are so expensive as the big difference in price is not the big difference in smell but the big difference in how long the fragrance lasts.

the expensive brands not only smell really nice, but they last all day. to be honest, if you want to wear perfume, i would just buy the expensive brands, otherwise you might as well just wear body spray, which smells just as nice and lasts a few hours like the cheaper perfume fragrance but costs a lot less
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants