Groups
    EXPIRED

Perfume Atomiser

OK, i have an, erm, interesting request. I need a perfume atomiser. Nothing fancy or antique, just a plain, unused bog standard atomiser. The greater the volume the better but 30ml min, and a pump to transfer the perfume would be a bonus. I'm only looking to spend a few pounds and don't want to resort to ebay.
    Thanks!

5 Comments

is it a glass one or a hondbag type???

designerfragrances.co.uk/aca…tml

this one looks lovely, but a bit pricey at £38.99 and £2.50 for delivery its quite pricey, but its now going on my christmas list!!!

Original Poster

a glass one would be ideal.
    @caroline - the one you've pointed out is perfect but a bit over budget!
    @beckyboo - the one you've found is actually filled with britney spears curious perfume so it's no good!

just wondering as an after thought, is it possible to get empty perfume bottles (unused) so the spray action is a push button like normal perfume bottle as opposed to a bulb...? the only ones fitting this description are tiny 3-4ml ones

]http//ww…592

P&P on this one would be quite expensive if you only wanted the one item, but this company doesn't charge much more no matter how many things you order. They have some very nice Christmas gifts so definitely worth a look.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions