perfume free sun tan lotion

Found 8th Jul
can anyone recommend perfume free sun tan lotion many thanks in advnace
Community Updates
AskHealth & BeautyBeauty
6 Comments
Can't say I have ever used sun cream that smelt like it had perfume in it
I wouldn't say it's 'perfume free' but calypso spf 20 in the bottle is non greasy and a clear liquid.
Smells quite strongly alcohol scented when applied but dries quickly with no residual smell as far as I can tell.
chuckiedoll1 h, 17 m ago

I wouldn't say it's 'perfume free' but calypso spf 20 in the bottle is non …I wouldn't say it's 'perfume free' but calypso spf 20 in the bottle is non greasy and a clear liquid.Smells quite strongly alcohol scented when applied but dries quickly with no residual smell as far as I can tell.

thanks mate it for my other half they have been told now to use natural lotions ie no scents or stuff like that been looking on here and there are a few just wondered if anyone can recommend any as they are not cheap thanks anyways for your time to reply
mercslkman7 h, 59 m ago

thanks mate it for my other half they have been told now to use natural …thanks mate it for my other half they have been told now to use natural lotions ie no scents or stuff like that been looking on here and there are a few just wondered if anyone can recommend any as they are not cheap thanks anyways for your time to reply

Ultrasun is excellent.
Not sure if any of these would be of any use?
Suncreams
thanks everyone ive ordered ladival chemist recommend them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants