Groups

Perfume Parlour...did anyone order from them?

Helloooo
    Someone recommended a website on here last weekish. I've done a basic quick search and can't find the original post. Did it end up as spam, or has anyone ordered off them? if so what did you think? I love my perfume and fancied trying it, please let me know either way.
    Thanks in advance.....
    boring smelling of soap queenlush. x

10 Comments

I ordered 5 for £10. came in two day and smell just like the reel thing.

hotukdeals.com/ite…kes

Original Poster

muckyangel;8764221

I ordered 5 for £10. came in two day and smell just like the reel … I ordered 5 for £10. came in two day and smell just like the reel thing.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/683922/aftershave-perfume-smell-a-likes

Thanks for your reply. I will give them a go then. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Don't know if you will look at this again, but i ordered 3 supposedly 8ml(looks far more than that amount) for £12 and am more than pleased with what i got. They smell spot on, the first one i tried i only used a tiny bit and it's lasted all day. The bonus, is my fave perfume was discontinued but they did a smell alikey, it's bang on so thanks again.

Got the missus 3 sprays from here,

her sister has the real thing (Armani Diamonds) and said "I didnt know you had......"

Also tested Kenzo Flower against shop tester and its the same (once dried at least).

Diamonds at least lasts all day, she hasnt really wore the others yet.

Going to order 3 for me now

Code Sport
    The One
    Aventus.

Anyone still using PP??

Ordered around 30 fragrances so far lol

Highlights include
    Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
    Tom Ford Tuscan Leather
    Creed Aventus
    Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb (also ladies Flowerbomb Mmmmmm!!)

Got five scents in the oil roll-on from Perfume Parlour: the equivalents of
    Chanel nr 5, Vol de Nuit by Guerlain, Miss Dior, Aromatics Elixir, and Shalimar.
    To my nose they are as close as dammit to the real thing.
    Even if they weren't, they are so nice I cannot be but happy with them.
    And they have staying power!
    I am a very happy customer and will order more!

I have ordered aliens perfume coco chanel and poison they all smell like the originals

I've been buying from PP for years wouldn't buy anywhere else; Issey Miyake, Gucci Rush 2, Kenzo Flowers, Jo Malone, (various), J'Adore, Joop, (both) Black Orchids they all smell exactly the same. Definitely recommend PP.

Betsy2

I've been buying from PP for years wouldn't buy anywhere else; Issey … I've been buying from PP for years wouldn't buy anywhere else; Issey Miyake, Gucci Rush 2, Kenzo Flowers, Jo Malone, (various), J'Adore, Joop, (both) Black Orchids they all smell exactly the same. Definitely recommend PP.

Always good to improve your rankings through fake reviews.

Good business might work better
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047153
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866383
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828

See more discussions