Posted 14th Nov
Has anyone used this website before ?
They have what looks like cheap perfume
But is it legit ?

perfumeprice.co.uk/bur…tml
Community Updates

Groups

15 Comments
Company information looks undisputably legitimate. If the website is operated by the same company then all should be good.
AndyRoyd14/11/2019 21:18

Company information looks undisputably legitimate. If the website is …Company information looks undisputably legitimate. If the website is operated by the same company then all should be good.

Thank you
AndyRoyd14/11/2019 21:26

Hold on a sec; something's not quite right on Amazon.

Mmm, Amazon may be OK. Was initially a little concerned at no products being listed within the PSL Amazon store at amazon.co.uk/s?m…O7P but it looks like the co left the Amazon platform in Sept 2018: amazon.co.uk/sp?…I6Q
AndyRoyd14/11/2019 21:37

Mmm, Amazon may be OK. Was initially a little concerned at no products …Mmm, Amazon may be OK. Was initially a little concerned at no products being listed within the PSL Amazon store at https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?me=A10Y34LZBPHI6Q&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P but it looks like the co left the Amazon platform in Sept 2018: https://www.amazon.co.uk/sp?_encoding=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&seller=A10Y34LZBPHI6Q

Thank you for taking the time out and checking all this out for me. I really appreciate it 😃
Going by my standard for web sites I’ve not use before.
Can you find a phone number on the site within 60 seconds.
No is the answer.
I personally would avoid.
bigwheels14/11/2019 22:14

Going by my standard for web sites I’ve not use before.Can you find a p …Going by my standard for web sites I’ve not use before.Can you find a phone number on the site within 60 seconds.No is the answer.I personally would avoid.

Interesting ! Thank you

Going by my standard for web sites I’ve not use before.Can you find a p …Going by my standard for web sites I’ve not use before.Can you find a phone number on the site within 60 seconds.No is the answer.I personally would avoid.

Not too sure, they have a proper email and proper address with a phone number if you Google the address. I'd call the number tomoz and if I got an answer I might give it a go.
It’s £55.95 on eBay.

That way your protected

ebay.co.uk/itm…x0k
joyf453614/11/2019 22:31

Yes you can. Simply ring our Customer Service Line +44 (0)1823 660886 …Yes you can. Simply ring our Customer Service Line +44 (0)1823 660886 between 9.00am & 5.00pm Monday to Friday18 Seconds

Good find. I would never have looked at PRIVACY POLICY to find contact details.
bigwheels14/11/2019 22:42

Good find. I would never have looked at PRIVACY POLICY to find contact …Good find. I would never have looked at PRIVACY POLICY to find contact details.

In FAQ's

...Can you find a phone number on the site within 60 seconds. No is the …...Can you find a phone number on the site within 60 seconds. No is the answer. I personally would avoid.

Qty 177 instances of tel number found in less than one quarter of one second archive.is/dkLy7
I’ve bought off eBay using the 20% promo today !
Thanks everyone !!
blackberry78615/11/2019 11:03

I’ve bought off eBay using the 20% promo today ! Thanks everyone !!

bigwheels would suggest avoid as there is no obvious tel number on the ebay listing page
I would suggest you contact the seller (obviously by some means other than non-existent telephone) and request the seller identifies its exemption to Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 Part 3 Para 34 (2) that would otherwise require the trader to provide certain delivery costs refunds and not apply the seller's term stated in the listing of:
"...If there is a failed delivery attempt for any reason out of our control and the item is returned to us we will deduct £2.80 from any refunds for the cost of the return. If you would like the item resending we will charge you £2.30 for reposting."
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants