Groups

perfumes

Anyone have any ideas what perfume is popular at the moment, thinking i might start the christmas shopping at last. Her in doors likes Gucci Rush usually but thought i could look at something different.

Thanks for any ideas.

6 Comments

Hugo Boss Orange

You are better off sticking with what she likes, Gucci Rush is a fresh smelling perfume so stick along those lines. I personally don't like someone picking me a random perfume in case they don't get it right.

Banned

if you do go for a new perfume ask for a sample of the perfume too, so she has a gift to open but also a sampler to try before she opens the bottle, boots will do this and accept a return on the sealed bottle to exchange for another with receipt

sassie;6996940

if you do go for a new perfume ask for a sample of the perfume too, so … if you do go for a new perfume ask for a sample of the perfume too, so she has a gift to open but also a sampler to try before she opens the bottle, boots will do this and accept a return on the sealed bottle to exchange for another with receipt

Brilliant idea

queenlush;6996849

You are better off sticking with what she likes, Gucci Rush is a fresh … You are better off sticking with what she likes, Gucci Rush is a fresh smelling perfume so stick along those lines. I personally don't like someone picking me a random perfume in case they don't get it right.

+1 xx

Original Poster

cheers guys and gals
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571353
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514148
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1970
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764603

See more discussions